Reviews for Ron Stoppable Ultimate Lotus Reborn
vash3055 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
great continue
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Awasome ch! Up date soon!
JPElles chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
Ron will probably quickly realise that GJ is behind this.

Denial is understandable since it's hard to beleive they would actually do this.

Anyway, really captivating I agree. Bonnie actually isn't even to much of a villian. She probably honestly thinks Kim doesn't deserve what she's got and is trying to get revenge the only way she knows how. GJ is probably blocking the communicator as well right... I bet Kim's isn't even off.

Love the story and look forward to all future updates.
M0J0 MAN chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Nice im loving the story update soon :D
kaiokken chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Captivating man... real nice. Hope to see a new chapter soon. But one thing though... you have a few words not spelt properly... might want to check it out...
panda0031698 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
great chapter the action was very good i liked the bike chase.

man wot a twist GJ are setting ron up so thay can take over the world noe that is harsh.

i can npot wate for the next chaptor
panda0031698 chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
it is good so far but i throught you said it was a rongo so what the hell is he doing with bonnie other than that it realy is good
spedclass chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
I'm not gonna leave much of a review. You've given me enough to keep me intrigued, but not enough to make me have a dozen questions yet.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

p.s. Did you post this chapter before, and just repost it?
spedclass chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
spedclass chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
soulman3 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Some spelling and grammer errors but still a good story.I can't wait to see what bonnie planing.I know what she means about a couple of hours,but why does she need a few hours?There is only one thing that a deviless woman like her could do to make him stay with i'm not going say until i'm sure from next chapter.
MR. SE7EN chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
dude im confused cus like in chapter 1 the blow up alredy happend and suddenly there was like a flash back and then we are in chapter 2
JPElles chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Good new chapter. Yori could probably foil Bonnie pretty easily given half a chance. Very interesting. Seems like you got a plan.

Keep it up.
Daxo chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
ha i knew it

i wasnt sure but know im sure

time for some evil plans muahahha

later