Reviews for In His Voice
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I wish there were more good Romione fics like this. If you know of any more, please tell me what they are! Good job, by the way!
DFTBA!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was really good. I just wish that you would have written what the horcrux said to Hermione.
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I loved this one! It was deep and sweet and cute at the same time. Really enjoyed it :)
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You write Ron/Hermione very well, and both were in character and portrayed perfectly.

I loved this :)
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was amazing. You're a great writer. I can't wait until you're off hiatus!

-GG xx
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
loved it!
Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh, I loved it. I have always wondered what might have happened when during that part of dh.
000989 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This was great! It's like a missing chapter out of DH. Great job :)
Ella Bridi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
So bloody perfect!

It would totally fit in the book!

Are you sure you didn't steal it from JK's manuscripts?

hahahahaah

LOVE it!

Definitely on my fav's list!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
CUTE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
that is beautiful - so realistic- Oh, if your mum could here you now,” should be 'hear' but that's the only mistake ;P

and the ounces of hesitation in Ron/Hermione's voices are perfect - "Honestly Ronald" very lovely xD

ani.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Though you know I'm indifferent to this particular pairing, I must say that this was SPECTACULAR!

The way that Ron thought Harry was superior to him, in every aspect, was heartbreaking, and to hear that Hermione and Ron wanted so desperately to hear the other say that delicate string of words was astonishingly beautiful!

You are SUCH a talented, amazing writer, and thus, I pray you keep on writing and dreaming, because, in all reality, that is what TRULY keeps us going.

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow! That was so perfectly in character I could almost believe it was J.K herself. You had just the right mixture of comedy and emotion. Beautiful.
caraez chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Very good! I love it! ...Maybe you could pretty please write a sequel about hermione killing the horcrux? Please? I'd love to see it...but you don't have to, it was just a suggestion. It WAS very good, though.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I love this TML! You have Ron's character brilliantly (thought you didn't like him?) especially his feelings of inadequacy at being compared to Harry all the time.