Reviews for Something To Sleep To
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh that was good!

Well done.
reneemm chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
You can't end it there! grrr...
mrsjasperwhitlockcullenhale chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i love this story please please please write more make jasper go up to hers and edwards room and kiss her please please please just right more xx
athome Jo chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really enjoyed that ;)
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Gosh this is so sweet.
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Our recommendation as posted to our blog at:

.com

This is a snippet about unrequited love and about knowing that even though you may have it all, you may still feel unsatisfied. Bella is with Edward in this story but she's obsessed with thoughts of Jasper all the time - the way he looks, the way he moves, the way he sounds.

He possesses her dreams.

While she is happy with Edward, Bella just feels a pull to Jasper. And it's the knowing that it will never be that haunts her. Don't get the wrong idea - this isn't a story about Bella being unfaithful entirely. There is no sex. But this is about emotional infidelity, I suppose. She knows who she wants, she just can never have him.

And I think we've probably all been there in one way or another. I mean, look, many of us in this fandom have 'mates' in some capacity, but we still drool over [insert fictional vampire here]. And for many others, this actually translates to real life, too, where we meet someone and we just feel that pull to be with them. And you're left wondering if what you have is real and will make you happy enough. It's about that crush...but it's deeper than just a crush. It's kind of life-altering and you wish it had never happened in the first place precisely because it drives you crazy with wonder.

Well, Bella decides to take matters into her own hands. She decides to have a harmless taste. Something to sleep to. Because it's the most she can ever have with him.
Isobelle Vaughn chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
that was beautiful. I love Jasper/Bella pairings and this was just a wonderful snippet into what could be. sigh. Edward is great but Jasper is complicated in that way that makes you crave the idea of getting to know him. please write more!
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow..that took my breathe away...I want it to continue...but it felt perfect -plausible- where you left it.
Whitlocked chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You mean something to dream to...

As a member of team Jasper I like that she is into him and Edward is still there and attentive, I hate it when he his just Bella's rebound.
Achlies chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
"She doesn’t know when copper hair became blond or when the tall, solid man became one that seems deceptively vulnerable, but she knows that it’s wrong."

You've done it again, good lord. I probably sound like a creepy fangirl at this point, but this is some of the most beautiful writing I've ever read. Damn.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Absolutely wonderful. I like the J/B a lot, too much in fact. :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Like a warm tropical breeze with a hint of flowers. Lovely. I wished for more, but I'm greedy and it would probably spoil the sweetness.
iLiya11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love it! :) Stupid Edward. YOu should expand on this! Its really rockin' :D
4lettrwrd chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I have no words.. but I just wanted to let you know that I'm slightly in love with this story.