Reviews for Uno English Version
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
What a fantastic story. I love the sincerity of your writing. Sylar is a killer committing terrible crimes, yet your writing adds a human element to this murderer. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic story with us!
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Dark yet perfect.
Layhe chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Obsessive!Sylar, mm, yummy. Liked the dynamics between them two and the hard emotions behind Sylar's character.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Ótima fic, mesmo! Você escreve muito bem, seu inglês é ótimo, e a forma como você lida com Sylar é perfeita, entendendo todas as nuances dessa personalidade tão complicada.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh my. That was absolutely wonderful! I LOVED it, and the end line was perfect! Definitely a favorite, wonderful job! :D
Erie-danna chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
First things first: Great job! I usually don't like songfics, but the lyrics fit in really well with this.

I absolutely loved this story and I love the fact that you were able to keep Sylar in character throughout the entire thing, because making his actions and thoughts believable is usually very difficult.

I also really liked that you were able to make Sylar and Mohinder have true feelings for each other (beyond lust or hate) without making them out of character or making the story too sappy.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 2/13/2008

I really liked this. But, you do have some issues with word choices. English isn't your first language, right? So, that is perfectly understandable. You may want to get a beta to look your stories over before you post to make sure you used a word correctly and what not.

Overall, this was really good. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The ending was a bit rushed, I thought but for the most part, I was hooked from sentence one until the end. Nice work. I hope you write more Mylar soon.