Reviews for OW: Make Me No Grave
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
Interesting story. Well written. Loved the poems.
atymer chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Loving and warm and made me teary.
Anyssia chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Sad but very beautiful at the same time. I loved Kev' birth story and his character as well as Ezra's.

Will you ever write the story about Ella's demise? I like Ezra's character a lot, and it seems he's got an important role in the end of this particular plot.

See you soon! (I will begin your in progress stories as soon as they are finished ;p )
The Hobbet chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
This is a beautiful story. I love all the little touches and details that build it. Kev and Annika and the rest of the children are welcome and vivid. It does ask for a sequel. What will happen when Ezra goes in search of Ella? Will there be more details about Vin's death? Who will be the Seventh? There were lots of hints about things to come, and I really want to read those stories. Wonderfully done.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
I love it! I await further stories from your Muse!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Nettie, who would tell them those kind of stories about their fathers?

Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
I wouldn't have believed that of Mary! She did love Billy. The writing stuff? That might be possible since she was so upset at Chris, Vin and Kevin!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Excellent! Superb! Wow!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Hee hee Mary got caught in her own self righteousness at last! Apparently Nathan grew out of his. Chris would never have put Vin's child in an orphanage no matter what. Stupid woman.

You have a wonderful, inventive mind. I really do like your stories.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Vin! No! They Seven aren't ever suppose to die! Just ride off into legend! And live to be old men. But at least he passed himself along first.

Excellent story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
What an interesting new story idea! has offered up a 10th Anniversary Challenge and would link to this story if you like.

I am looking forward to the rest of it.
amsilcox chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
Nice ending. Nice to know that Chris was going to have a large family. Nice background on Annika and Kev. Very good description of Ezra milking a goat. Looking forward to your next story.
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
Wow. Just... Wow.

I love it and that seems like what I'm always saying about your fics. That poem is absolutely awesome! The one Vin was said to have written just tickled me pink too. *vbg*

What made you want to give Vin's line extra fingers and toes? *curious* I can't remember if I've ever asked you that before.
Sarai chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
Your poem was good too.
Sarai chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
I love the story, and the poetry even more. You need to post these stories at This is where the 10 year challange is located. There are also other good stories.