Reviews for From London to New York
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
if they dont end up together i swear to god...im gonna cry
Megan chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Omg I'm crying. Oh god sunshine people do feel sad :( Amazing so far though!
hippogriff84 chapter 19 . 10/10/2011
Hi just wanted to say I love this story, It was emotional and funny and romanitc. I actually cried when I thought Howard had died (well he is my fav character *giggles* he is gorgeous though) and they were adorable..

Well done I love reading your stories. More to come hopefully

Got an idea well Howard can play guitar? Well Vince can catch him playing it and loves it and then Howard teaches him how to play it and then qeue sexytime. What do you think? Use it if you wanna.

Bex Love your Icon *stares at Julian Icon*
InDeppth chapter 19 . 1/14/2011
I loved this fic.

It was so amazing.

I can't even...

3 DEPP
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
Genius! This was amazing! Thank you for sharing this. Cheers!
ScarletSummer chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
Oh Vince has a mother! I never thought about it! I'm sure she's quite a character. This chapter was lovely.
ScarletSummer chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
Gah! This woman is mental! I definitely did not see that coming!
ScarletSummer chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Owwww that was horribly painful. Excellently done on your part but it made my heart ache. I always enjoy a story that gets me feeling the emotions of the characters though!
ScarletSummer chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Awww little Noel was the cutest thing ever. I really like the shifts between perspectives and how distinct each one is.
ScarletSummer chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
"Bollo! I need your monkey arms!"

My favorite part. This is getting very interesting indeed!

Darling Naboo, wanting them to work things out!
ScarletSummer chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I am well interested to see where this is headed, what happened in the past year, and how things will end up. Very intriguing.
sexybeardedlover chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
that epic Heathrow airport scene reminded me of Love Actually...Vince and Howard should have been a story in that! that'd be so epic :P
sexybeardedlover chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
Wow I totally love this story :D

anyway I just realized...they must have a lot of money to continue getting plane tickets like that...it's Naboo isn't it...hm
MrsPellum chapter 19 . 9/16/2009
Oh wow. That was such a perfect ending. I love that they had all their family around them in such a typical imperfect, hilarious but lovely weddingy way. That sentence got away from me there :P It does make a lot of sense, when you think about it, Howard's dad being sightly homophobic (or at least that's the impression I got of it) but I'm glad he was able to put his feelings aside for his sons special day. And Vince's mum was so sweet, reminded me a bit of my own as she flirted with Howard's poor cousin - though why was she confused at Vince being friends with a gorilla? Does she not live in the same magical world as her son or know about his 'gift'? LOL.

The little gifts to each other, the ceremony and the vows they made nearly had me welling up. I so wish this fic could be made into a Boosh episode! What started off so horribly, with Howard being so unfair and mean, now with everything so perfect. This should've been how series 3 ended!

I adored the reception. Especially the bit with Vince dancing with the little girl and Howard thinking he'd be a good dad. Gives me such exciting hopes for their future. Thank you for writing such an amazing fic that was on the "Top 5 List" recommended to me. Now off to read your other stuff...though I am a bit emotionally drained from this. LOL. Loved it.
MrsPellum chapter 18 . 9/16/2009
There is something so adorable about Vince wearing Howard's clothes that are far to big for him that just makes me think we HAVE to see it in the show at some point. We've seen Howard wearing Vince's clothes after all, it's only fair :P

The scene on the roof was so beautiful. Awh, bless poor Vince and his night terrors but at least Howard's there to comfort him and they're still getting married! Can't believe the next bit is the last part :(

Vince's mummy is here! Oh thank you so much for making her nice. I'm so sick of reading fics when he has horrible parents or some abusive upbringing. I just don't see how it fits with his character.