Reviews for Foreshadow
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
nice story perfect lenth and in charecter too nice off to read more of your stuff
Ida Cippo chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was nice, that was just perfect. I dont know. It was just the right length, perfectly in character, nothing too opened and yet, just wonderful!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I quite like it...Ukitake seems like he has good plot potential to pull some insane power out at the cost of himself.
chica blanca chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Interesting...is it cannon that Bayakuya was Ukitake's vice capt? just wondering...if its not, thats a cool idea...have you read the latest manga? maybe Yama isn't going as senile as i thought...Cya Chica
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Crazy cool! I liked it. :D
Black Platinum chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I love how you've written this story. The way Aizen was as decieving as always, and how Byakuya protected Ukitake. Very nice!
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
First off, you don't sound too positive about your writing, so my apologies if I forced you out of your comfort zone.

The writing is really good and I liked the fresh angle you had on Byakuya being a Lieutenant which I find really hard to imagine...nice to see him lowered...even in rank :)

I like your Aizen, I love how you play around with his glasses (which shows an appreciation for his deception) and I love how you make those twin bits of glass seem threatening.

“It’s really too bad,” he said quietly, turning to the window again.

Byakuya didn’t say anything. He knew the captain would continue with or without any prompt from him.

“He’s going to die before his time.”' Good illustration of Aizen's intentions, even at such an early time. I like the use of foresight.

*hugs P_ND*