Reviews for Our Gravity
Very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Baka Omi
Manillalu chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Ohohoh! Idk why! But the difference in hand sizes is just adorable! And the tear tracks! Gah! Sweet fluffiness! I adore it!
KilaIesha a.k.a Gaara'sGirl12 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Simply adorable!
Anihihi chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh, I love it when Sasuke does (says in this fic:p) something stupid and then he's like "oh shit..! Gotta make up
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Me: _ Adorable!

Sasuke: I-

Me: Shut up Sasuke, just shut up right now.
asm613 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Stories like this are so much more touching and meaningful and speak much more of their relationship than one that has them going at it like rabbits. And it's sometimes more difficult to get their love for each other in these more subtle stories_but you made us understand it so well. Thanks for sharing your story.
Star Sapphirex chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww...so fluffy! I really enjoyed it.
Puddinniddup chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very cute - I enjoyed it.

What I liked so much was that it could actually happen in the manga/anime.

What I didn't like...

i LOVED everything :D

Great job!
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
aww, cute
Akako-Chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
stupid douchebag sasuke but then again he was soo awesome wow i really liked this one shot it was soo cute at the end with the holding hands hehe i love your one shots
dreamy-s chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aww, another sweet old fashioned SasuNaru fiction. I like fics where Sasuke says something mean to Naruto, than later on he comforts him.

Still I am expecting from you to start to write with new style and with following current Naruto manga, which I hope on side that you are following it.
Snowdog367 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
that was really cute!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Again, very cute. You're just on a fluff kick, aren't you?