Reviews for Puh See Cholly Gee
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
wonderful work :)
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is very good. I enjoyed it.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Poor Donnie... Though he did the right thing!
Vela513 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is really amazing. Poor Donnie! But, I'm glad he'd gotten in the last word there.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw... yes, I always imagined Donnie being the most suspicious about humans; I mean, he is almost too smart to not know what we can do, and what we actaully does.

Loved it
antiHEROine82 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Man, this was a hard read. Really, it broke my heart. And I loved the ending. Great job on this (even though it made me wanna rip those two little brats apart for what they did to Donny!).
silverdragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Amazing - you had me in tears by the end. Poor don, no wonder he trusts machines better- you are an excellent writer, can't wait to read more from you
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aww, this is so KEYOOT!:3 This is a definate favorite!
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I loved it! IT is also true, we are not always predictable, no one except ourself will ever know who we truly are. Then again, not everyone is evil and hiding behind a mask...
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Very well crafted. I really enjoyed the idea of psychology, it's illusions and what it truly means to be unpredictable.
AsylumGates chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I love the story. I mostly liked the ending. He sure made her know she was wrong. LIKE LIKE LIKE! Can't wait for another story like this one.
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
SS!

This is great! Amazing! Touching! and I'm ran out of words to even begin to describe it!
Reddi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Stories like this- they are why Donnie is made of awesome. He helps even when it hurts, knowing full well all the reasons why and why not. It isn't just a sense of duty that compells him nor an instinct to protect. Don's actions are not so much the quick reactions a ninja possesses or strives for, they're a learned response.

Lucky for that girl, Donnie learns his lessons well.
nukagirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
wow! This was great, so emotionally and the details is fantastic
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
What an awesome story from Don's perspective. I totally loved it and how he viewed humans after that experience, but how he changed his mind. You are truly a good writer. Nice job.

The Bubbly One,