Reviews for Father and Son
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 1/16
eh...
Makorra chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Written in 1998? That's really a coincidence because I was two years old at the time. But lovely story! I really love the depth of it.
NikoR6 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Correction: I don't think Vader would say that Coruscant is 'totally covered with buildings', but rather say 'completely covered in buildings'. Good story by the way :-)
bec chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Loved it.
Saphyra Tyra Tygeru chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Have you ever spent time with a two year old?
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Neat... you have written a couple dark luke fics... fascinating.
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I think that the story is well written, but I noticed lukes developement and verbal skills and it would be unlikely that he was only two even if he was closer to three in such an environment his progress would not be that far along. thank you for the wonderful story hope you post more.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was awesome! -o-
rimera chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aw... I loved this! Oh, how I long for more Luke growing-up at Vader's side fics... you're my favorite writer! I think I've read Runaway 5 or 6 times now!
therussianbookworm chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I have read this story before ! I really liked it too, it was from a starwars website ! In a crazy way it was sweet
Stephen King Reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
He was truly his father's son. What a perfect way to end it! In a lot of your stories Luke turns to the dark side, but you hardly ever mention Leia. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I prefer Luke being the centre of attention. Keep up the fantastic work! Hoping you'll write another Dark Luke Fic,

King
BreathingFlames chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow. That was marvelous. I'm amazed by how wonderful that was. I've read other "Luke-gets-taken-by-Vader-when-he's-little" fics, but this one is by far the best. I love it. Even though it didn't turn out happy, it was wonderful. I love it very very very much and wish you knew how much I appreciate your skill...

Wow.

This is on my favorites.
Doreen chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Great story.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
But...but...You can't just end it there! What happens to the alliance? What happens to Han, and Leia, and the cute, fuzzy little Ewoks on Endor, hm? Gr! I'm so tempted to write something like this now, only with follow-up, concentrating more on the events of the movie...CURSE YOU! As if I don't have enough plot bunnies skipping around my brain.