Reviews for ARCH
lloyd-forever chapter 20 . 3/18
There were minor issues with grammar in this story... but overall, I really enjoyed the plot and what you did with Lloyd's character. Thank you for writing this!
ElizabethBathog chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
Awesome story! Thank you for writing it! :D
remixofdestiny chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Holy Shit... You are AWESOME!
Professor Stein chapter 20 . 2/23/2010
I must now proceed to beg you to post the sequel. Please? Pretty Please? ARCH was awesome and I would love to see the sequel. I am also indeed telling the truth. Remember 'insanity is enlightenment'.
I can't tell you chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
Will Lloyd be talking like an old man in your sequel? After all, Lloyd will be 12,017 years old.
I can't tell you chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
Can you write the tales of phantasia story with Lloyd being alive and there. Maybe Lloyd can talk to Dhaos and persuade him to not try to follow through with his plan anymore.
I can't tell you chapter 20 . 10/30/2009
Maybe you should make a one chapter story of Archangel Lloyd vs. Abyssion.
BraveEagle chapter 20 . 6/29/2009
Wow...One of the VERY vey few fics with OCs that i liked in all my time here on FF, i tend to be repulsed a lot by OCs, but i struggled along it (like this part:"Okay…’ He thought, stepping away from the window. ‘Whoever that guy is, his mana is INSANE. Not to mention nearly identical to Yggdrasil’s but not as evil…maybe I should watch my back around him…’" got me thinking: Here comes the spotlight thief...) and ended up liking some of them...not quite liking, they 'got on my good side' is the best way to describe.

And i loved the pokemon references, Lloyd using vertical Lazoor!(I think you know what skill i'm hinting, just put that way for the sake of not spoiling the fic) got me like: 'Champion Cynthia sent out Lloyd! Lloyd used -spoiler skill- ! It's super effective!' i just couldn't get that pic out of my head P.

Again i can't believe i will put a fic with OC's on my favorites,i'm in shock :O , but this one deserves D

PS.:There are other things i should be talking about the fic but i think they are good enough for me.
Cam Irving chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
YO! It's me, your faithful reviewer! XP I am really happy to read this! I'm itching to continue reading but gr mean ol' homework! Bye!
Firehedgehog chapter 20 . 6/5/2008
wow, love it
Moogle Empress chapter 20 . 6/2/2008
Yay! Thy end of the story, huh?

Well I definatly enjoyed every chapter of it. (Even though I got a little lost in the story sometimes. I'm so simple-minded. .

Well, if you have any other Symphonia stories, let me know kay? .

Well chow for now! .

PS: I had started a new story called "Mirror" which had been on for quite some time. XD Thanks for giving me the boost to finish the 2nd chapter. .
Moogle Empress chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
Wow!

That was definately an original outlook of an eploiuge. Me likey. X3

And Yay for Colloyd! .

Sorry about not reviewing sooner. We have no internet back home and I was off for a week. .

Well see you in the wrap party. ,
Emerald Angel Sabriel chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
It took me... so frigging long to read the last five chapters... and I have to say this...

WHY DID IT HAVE TO END? T_T It was so mesmerizing and beautiful and ... *sob* now it ends... T_T

Ooh, a sequel? With the FE cast taking the stage? Somehow everyone's going to be back? ZOMG! POST IT SOON LI-CHAN!
MurdocsAngel chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
After several months of no computer, I finally can catch up on reading! By using the Wii internet browser. This was an amazing story, and I'm glad I got to read it through without pause. My favorite archangel is Kaze, the catch phrase is what does it. And no more writing reviews for me until I've re-formatted my hard-drive. I look forward to reading all the stories I missed.

M.A.
A raging Ghost chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
U know this is one of the few stories i've been with from the beginning thats actually ended... I'm happy!