Reviews for Substitution
Lovett Lover chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Different idea, but nice to read!
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
aw, slightly sad at the end for sweeney. but i love this. nice job.
XxPenguinsCaseyX3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008

Deliriously Withdrawn chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
lovely deary, apoligize for not reviewing sooner.

Love how Mrs. Lovett, still gets down to business - still wants her money after everything. She really stayed in character.

As for our sexy Mr. T - he was a (disturbing) joy to read. Love how you ended with his thoughts back on Lucy.

One typo you might've missed - I don't know if it was done on purpose or not- last word(s) whatcould - you put as one word.

bassgoddess chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
ff345 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
O very nice! Interesting too, a different idea but it worked I thought, very well! XD
pyxie blue chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
deary, this turned me on. haha.

but seriously, i've been sick for three days now, and this was a delicious pick-me-up. i do so love the angsty way you write.

haven't read the other reviews, so i don't know if anyone's told you this-but you combined the last two words into "whatcould". don't know if that was intentional or not, but just thought i'd let you know.
andaere chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Yay, so great to see another story from you! I love your writing style, the imagery and dialogue and everything. And as for it being like "Voyeur", it was a little bit but that's probably how the only Toddvett sex would ever really happen. If you get what I'm saying. (Sorry, I'm really tired and don't feel much like elaborating.)

I especially love this sentence:

"He [Mr. Todd] was beautiful, in a harsh and almost graceful way, lean and tough and powerful."

That is so true! I love the adjectives you use. And it's like Mr. Todd was beautiful in a harsh way, while Benjamin Barker was beautiful in a soft way.

Making Mrs. Lovett a prostitute was an interesting idea... With the dresses she wears, anything's possible. xD

Good job, I hope we'll see another story from you!

P.S. I think it was a good idea that you left the other one the way it was. )
smashing chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Ooh, harsh. Beautifully written though :) I don't think it was too much like Voyeur. Realistic sex between Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett has to be this way, really.

Interesting choice to make Mrs. Lovett a prostitute... was that just an idea you wanted to play around with, or did you see something in the play/movie/history that suggested she actually was? o.O I'm not entirely up on my Sweeney lore...

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better and that you enjoyed your snow day :) It's snowing here right now, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed... It was nice to see something new from you. Reading your fiction is catharsis for me _
Vacancy chapter 1 . 2/12/2008

That was

Really good!

Not exactly my style, but the imagery and heat of it was masterful. Keep writing, it's great to have you back!