Reviews for Indulging Our World
TheDreamChaser chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
You should add Red X into the mix, or the return of Malchior.

update soon
DarkMicaela chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
If Robin has that b itch to have some fun..Why Raven dont consider to add a new parther..(but not like Slade and Jinx) someone in the same position as Robin..maybe..RedX? His alter ego...?

Imagine Robin...! Jealousy, envy, wrath ...and beside them...Raven smiling in pleasure..THE LUST THING IN THIS FIC IS WONDERFUL!

All the chapters since the second one with the little lemon were incredible great!

Raven seems to be the boss here..but what the fu ck! She was seducing Slade...hahahahhahahaha..NICE"! But she should try with someone..dont know..Younger? Yepp definitly!
Alexander chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
I early screamed when I finished reading chapter 11 and noticed there wasn't another chapter. Please write more, I enjoy this so far!

Pleasee!
Adriadna22 chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Yep, the dream was too "shine"..

But this chapter was incredible..they are so powerful..Raven is so powerful, she had the guts to call Sladeeee! And seduce him..it was so XD..I almost collapsed...But It was nasty from Robin ...I know all the lust thing..but I would prefer too see him being the jealous one..because it seems he enjoyed when Raven was jealous..

I dont know perhaps some Aqua/Rae or a Speedy/Rae-to make Robin angry..

and yeah yeah...gluttony?For each other bodies..you know "juice fruit" is not the only drink you can have ;)

wow O

I am waiting to see Starfires reaction when she sees them making it in front of her..after all Rae seems to know all what is happening..She will discover Starfires weak point soon..And I loved when Robin told Starfire that she only has a good body (in chapter 4 or 5, I dont remember)

Incredible job, but please update and keep doing those wonderful and long chapters
IsabellaRoth chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
This was the best chapter I have ever read! It was so freeking WILD..sexy..and Raven and robin so uncaring about BB death was fantastic!

Yeah Yeah poor BB..But..I dont know..how to say it...but you are so original! There too many fic..but nothing like this..

I hope to read another lemon like this in later chapters..I dont know if she personifies lust she should give something like a b lowjob! Oh sorry..that was so naughty! )

Forgive me!

AMAZING!I love this fic! UPDATEEE PLIZZ!
Summer chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Rae/Rob till the end..They are fix for each other..They an amazing, hoy and spicy couple..Starfire doesnt deserved Robin..He is too much for her!

I love Robin and Rae evilness in the chapters...it is an amazing and interesting side!

UPDATE!pleaseee!
IsabellaRoth chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I was searching since a while to read something like this...something like this piece of art!

The plot is amazing with..the seven sins and all!

Rob/Rae 4ever! I will try to read all the chapters today..so I will need to start now!

Byebye! Keep updating )
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
For the record, it should have been "thine end", rather than "thy end". 'Thy' becomes 'thine' before a word starting with a vowel or 'h'.
katherine chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
the dream was such a touching moment i cried. please continue to update i want to know how robin and raven will take beast boy's death and want to know if raven and robin's relationship will continue of will robin go back to starfire. but i hope that raven and robin stay together. hey maybe starfire will end up with aqualad?
GreyHorseRanger01 chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Okay... This... Is freakin' good! I freakin' love it! By the way, I love the Rae/Rob stuff. Now, i don't the running with emotions and, at least, flirting with other, but, just, in the end, make sure they stay loyal to each other. Well, as loyal as people running on emotions based on the Seven Deadly Sins can get. Keep writing! Update soon! Catch ya on the flipside!
The-Random-Hitter chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
cool, you mentioned me.

i can honestly say that i am looking forward to your next chapter.

i have a question though, Slade already dose what he wants regrdless of sin, how can you make him lose what he never had...and what are you going to use him for?
loggie831 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
love it update soon :)
ABeautifulDeath chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I can't tell you how addictive the plot of this story is becoming. So many factors are coming into play! Great Update!

Ambrosia
Z.Brite chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
update damn you! update!
The-Random-Hitter chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
you know there is alway an opposite for whatever there is inthe world, yin and yang, morning and night, good and bad, the seven deadly sins and the seven virtues, i was just wondering are you going to somehow work the seven virtues in there as well?