Reviews for Secretly Devoted
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
yay! i love it! i too hate jene who cant come up with a cool alias name like rogue (sexy) and logan is all crazy for her *pissed* he totally could do better than her (like for real!) ah with good!
MiaFaythe chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I love how you wrote this good job Dear.

The Reserved Reader chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
That was wonderfully written. There were some spelling mistakes but overall a great story.

I love how you capture and express their emotions. It seems so real and I'm glad that they finally get their happy ending- in Laughlin City no less:)
cuthalion chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Sweet and romantic, without kicking the characters out of what you would them expect to act like. I enjoyed this thoroughly - thank you for sharing it with us!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
They belong together... 3 xD Rogan forever! Good job again, author!
Skye007lex chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
That was very sweet! Wish i had me a Logan :)
3togetready chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
What a great story! I love getting each of ther POV's. Good thing Logan can share his memories with Marie with a touch...otherwise who knows how she'd ever know how he *really* felt about her. I love your writing and can't wait to read more!
hotbritt5000 chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
Fantastic Story :) Beautiful.
Stephanie M. A chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
so god lol

very well written

i was suprised wolvie wanted kids
Aramira chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Very enjoyable story, good angst in the beginning and I like that alcohol helped the situation (unlike good ole real life - hahaha)...
luvsbitca chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
This is a fabulous story. It is so well written and you captured both sides of Logan and Rogue so well. I am a sap and I loved the happy ending too. It's such an easy read, thank you for sharing.
Wanda W chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
LOL at the leg shaking thing... why do guys do that? Good call on including that descriptive detail. I can't decide which is funnier... her deciding to hate whiskey or her grandmother's comment about liquor. Her ramble was really funny, but him thinking about how cute she is when she blushes was just priceless.

Wow... what a kiss! (yes, that's envy you hear) Only Logan could make a phrase like that gorgeous one sound that appealing. Things are definitely warming up now and frostbite is no longer a danger for Marie!

Perfect, perfect ending. That was hot and sweet and I think my hubby needs some lovin' right now!

Wanda W chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Ack! I can't believe that's the end of that chapter. This was awesome. I love reading back and forth between their perpectives and think you are doing a really good job of capturing their personalities as portrayed in the movies.

Wanda W chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
ROFLOL! The final comments from each of them in the first two sections had me laughing so hard! Aw... they're so sad, so torn up. :( Wait, oh YES! I have to go read chapter three now...

Wanda W chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wish I could go into detail here as I don't love getting reviews that are just "good ch." comments, but I just thought this was great, great, great and now I'm too excited about reading the rest to stay her typing any longer.