Reviews for After A Millennium A Renewal : Puppet Strings
Rain Addict CM chapter 22 . 3/23
Great read the first time I read this quite a few years ago, and still a great read now. Well written and just a joy to read.
Dracowoman chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
great job, update soon please.

4.75/5
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 23 . 2/28/2014
Fantastic story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Interesting start
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
Loved it, it was amazing! Heading straight for the next story right now.
fan-rei chapter 22 . 2/25/2013
"how bizarre the gargoyles must have found modern life after being asleep for nine hundred years, the world was so different now compared to what they had known. "
yea they sure adapted really well in the anime or at least i thought so.
i am wondering more and more about that when you look at goliath actions in this 'new' light. he is a very traditionalist gargoyle.
fan-rei chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
"Darn those people trying to rescue us when we don't want to be found just yet." that and the ufo was golden. it's nice of you to put some humor with all the angst of demona's memories.
fan-rei chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
"It's no wonder you just turned over this morning and went back to sleep,"
there is not insomniac gargoyle! it is so not fair!
as always i love this story.
fan-rei chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
"Help me now and I swear to keep them forever safe,"
well at the bit you stopped they are allied and good friends.
did demona betrayal make the promise void?
if not he could take part in the research of other gargoyle clans and help her with it. with demona being immortal, she could get a really big clan.
except now that i think of it she rejected goliath offer and she does have a human life that take a lot of her time...
fan-rei chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
" then were many gaps in her memory of the time right after the massacre at Wyvern Castle"
i am a little stumped. at that time demona doesn't have any fey enchantments, only the sorcery ones. why would she lose some memories when she remember others ?
did she got crazy for a little while?
fan-rei chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
about Macbeth:
it didn't matter to me the first time but rereading it i am wondering why he wasn't proposed more. it was hurt by the fey and had enchantments upon him. he should have least have been proposed to learn to see them, shouldn't he?
moreso he got the immortality. does it meant he is a shaman and doesn't know it?
i guess it doesn't really matter seeing demona and his improved relationship and the fact that he didn't lose anything.
fan-rei chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
while rereading this story i am astonished about demona's desire. it's fine because i wanted it and later you say that demona recover a 'younger' body. that said kendra is a female, a human, a canmore and they did met just several days ago.
i don't know why i am sort of complaining while i am very happy they are together, so forget it.
fan-rei chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
"Purposefully not thinking about what she was doing, she shifted her weight and the stick cracked with a loud snap underneath her foot." all this chapter we see demona is already able to fight the control of the weird sister. so i think the lost memory about her helping humans are related. even if it is hard to remember that particular chapter in 50 more chapters.
fan-rei chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
"You are an amazing warrior, this should have been a difficult journey, but it's starting to feel more like a vacation with you along,"
i see the workaholic , even making a sweat lodge in several hours too!
fan-rei chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
"I'm bloody bored and she won't talk, so someone come down here and either feed or amuse me!"one of the best scene of your story ! :)