Reviews for The Worst Day of the Year
Alma-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is so sweet!
I feel like I'm gonna have diabetes cause of it hahaha!
well done!
ellie111lee chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Amazing. I love it :)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
AUGIYWBCIHWFICWRIWUV IM CRYING THISNIS FABUKOUS I CANT I FCUKING CATNT
Miss Dray Potter-Black chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I LOVE IT! I am not going to lie, but I think my parents will think me nuts because for the last 2 minutes all I have been doing is screaming (nonsenses) and squealing at the computer because of the absolutley perfect ending of the story.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
great story

Rooz
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
sweet! great valentine's day story.. _
Red-Cupcake chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
You you had ended it like that with the "bubble of peace" I would have laughed my butt off.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow! I actually din't mind that. :) Like I said, in your BZTN fic, I have never read a fic with same gender pairing before. Reading your BZTN fic was the first time I ever read one and it was really good. I guess, if it's well-written I don't mind fics with same gender pairings. :D

Like that BZTN fic, I really felt for the main character's pain. This was very interesting and I quite enjoyed reading about these two blushing about... Soooooooo cute! *lol*

I might just start reading (possibly even liking) more fics like this... as long as they're written well. ;D
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
awww this was too cute... loves it.
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
AWWW! The end was one big sugary sweet WAFF-y mess. But i really loved this story. good job.

XD
TheRamenNoodleGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
HAHAH the drarry made me laugh and smile and feel like killing harry when he didn't show up! but it was incredibly cute! :D
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I really loved this story, is was really quite different from others, not cliche at all in my opinion.

I loved Draco's vulnerability and you played off his hurt exeptionally well and it was quite heart wrenching knowing Draco's was so upset and being able to feel it.

I wasn't so keen on the final confrontation between Harry and Draco, I think Harry got off far to lightly for humiliating and hurting Draco like he did. After all, I'd still be pissed if all Harry done was try to make himself seem the victim and not really even apologise for it as (It may just be me) but he didn't sound all that sincere x3

But otherwise, I really enjoyed it. I'm quite malicious, I enjoy all fics that have a bit of Draco-abuse, it's the vulnerability me thinks xD

Kays
sue chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
aw!1 loved it...
Feuille D'automne chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
wow this one shot is amazing, i loved it.

I went on your profile to see if there were other HPDM fanfiction, but no (

I hope you'll write other hpdm fanfictions or one shots soon !