Reviews for The Worst Day of the Year
kami's butterfly chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I really enjoyed this. You might want to go back and fix a few word and tense errors, but mine also have problems, so I'm totally not criticizing! lol Awesome job. I was smiling and laughing at it all through it, so congrats on doing such a great job! Especially since it was your first Drarry. Keep up writing!
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
this is so funny and cute! "I was going to go to the...the thing" lol. and i like their conversation at the end, it's realistic in that they have to fight before admitting their feelings, but then it's really sweet when they finally do. great job! and very timely too!
hoopla92 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
aw.

the part where draco cried made my heart sad.

this was so good!
Precious Ink chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
hi!

oh i loved it loved it loved... wow i mean its slassh but i really liked it! XD... u did an amazing job and if u HAD submitted it and other people HAD participated no doubt U would have won...:D... draco was soo vulnerable and harry soo lost its was just such a perfect fic. XD...

HUGS..

Q8iya..
Laura chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
That was magnificent...truly stunning...i'm going to go read it again.
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
awsome fic!
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
super chapter
Dezra chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is such a sweet story. I loved Draco, he was very OOC, but maybe that's who he really is behind his mask? Great story.
Draco's Squib chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
AW.

Oh man. I almost cried when it showed Draco waiting for Harry, because I knew he wasn't coming. Then hearing what Pansy said to Harry the next day... poor Draco! Harry, you ass. Haha.

NEVILLE. I was so proud of him. ]

This is amazing. I think I might love you.
Spamy02 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
aw so sweet. Just lovely, very nicely done!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aw! Such a cute one-shot! I lovez Draco and Harry they are, like, made for each other. They're just in denial. .

so 'they lived happily ever after, because Harry killed Voldemort and everyone was living in one big, accepting bubble of peace.’ Yes, quite, quite.
njferrell chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow! That was very nice! Poor Harry. Stood up to and killed Voldy. A kiss or a smile from Draco and he's a lump of stupid. Gotta love him!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3