Reviews for Three Times Two
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I love it! 3 of my favorite couples, all getting a happy ending. What more could anyone want? Nicely done.
Zelk13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was cute and sweet! I liked it! _ On a side note, you typoed the name of Balthier and Fran's ship. You called it the Ifrit, when it's actually the Strahl. But it's just a tiny thing _ On another random side note, I love your Dio avatar! Not many Last Exile fans out there, so it's good to see one once in awhile! :)
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I love it! Beautiful, my three favorite pairings and a wonderful ending! (Just one thing, though- Balthier's ship is the Strahl, not the Ifrit, but don't worry about it.)
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Oh wow... That was awesome! I loved it!~! You keep everyone in character - you make Vaan excitable, Larsa smart and cunning, Basch reluctant, and Balthier's speech is so... Balthier.

I loved how you wrote the endings. You should continue them!
Gweneal chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I melt with the sweetness of this story. I just hoped, just hoped that you developed a little bit further each of the parts, because these three pairings are a favourite of mine (especially Ashe and Basch) and hence, I found myself eager to read more.

But still, great work and nice insight to all the characters :)
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
The short and sweet oneshots are always the best, especially with such mastered dialogue (BalFran takes that spot), characterization (BaschAshe, indeed!), and romantics (No matter how underestimated it is, PeneloVaan is always a lovely pairing. :)

(Plus, I adore how so much can be put across in such diverse scenes, all with the fewest (which is a definite relief from very wordy fics, mind ;)), yet most insinuatingly fitting words.)
fantasyblade88 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Good storyy, it has all the characters and also my favorite paring in FF12: Vaan x Penelo The last part was the best personally but the other two were good too and I realized at the end what the title meant xD :: Creative.