Reviews for Red In Tooth And Claw
Parks98 chapter 40 . 3/20
...wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttt ttttttttthhhhhhhheeeee FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!?
No honestly what the fuck?
Parks98 chapter 39 . 3/20
Yep this is why you don't fuck with HUMANITY!
Parks98 chapter 36 . 3/20
Holy shit I thought that was Johnson. I know he's dead but if he came back...DAMN
Parks98 chapter 31 . 3/20
Ah I love that speech. As a certain chapter (and cult) say's "Flesh is weak"
Parks98 chapter 29 . 3/20
I am really confused. I mean as far as I remember the spartans usually take the augmentation procedures when they in puberty, John/Chief took his when he was only 14. The Covenant war was 27 years long. So I think you meant that they took the augmentation when they were 14 or 15 not are 14 or 15
Parks98 chapter 28 . 3/20
...oh this is so fucking akward.
Parks98 chapter 26 . 3/20
They need to bang...sooooo badly
Parks98 chapter 24 . 3/20
Oh I love this soooo much. Though wonder if Cortana will ever say how she considered Noble-6
Parks98 chapter 23 . 3/20
Ho-ly shit~ That was awesome.
Parks98 chapter 22 . 3/20
Holy shit Cortana has a human/organic body...welp chief I think you and here need to "experiment" to make sure everything is working well
Parks98 chapter 11 . 3/19
OMG RvB reference! Please if you ever have the chance mention that "One random Soldier who thought himself as a 'ladies man' was wielding a energy sword, he surprisingly was able to kill some of the cyclons"
LegoDoc chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Roses are red and violets are blue, one day well cruise down blood gulch ave.
Its red vs red, and blue vs blue; its I against I and me against you.

Violets are blue, roses are red, living like this we were already dead.
Hop in my car it dont have any doors. Its built like a cat it lands on all fours.
My cars like a puma, it drives on all fours.
Ushko uzumaki chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Heh heh I like the red v.s blue reference
Guest chapter 60 . 7/15/2016
I loved. It!
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
I love the RVB reference! Now all you need is the RVB groups to be Master chiefs personal squad of misfits... That would be awesome (yes I know I'm too late but I don't care!
1,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »