Reviews for Red In Tooth And Claw
TNI chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
is there a halo fic that does not quote that line.
BattleUnit3 chapter 60 . 11/15/2017
Wow just wow...love the story and love the happy end. This might be my favourite story yet, if not definetly top 3
Kilo8 chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
HA! 4077, nice little reference there man.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
You made a minor mistake. In the pilot episodes/movie Adama junior is piloting his father's raptor protecting the then politician transport come presidential transport. When his craft malfunction, bucket of old bolts it was, he says: "crypter crypter crypter". Not mayday or sos.

Also, you sly fucker, come with me if you want to live, eh? I like it so far, great pace. Good attention to detail.
geoffrey.hogue chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
So the Flood survived on board the Dawn? That is a very bad sign.
gerome945 chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
FYI: MJOLNIR suits require Spartan-level reaction speeds just to operate without injury.
AcidOphidian chapter 43 . 5/31/2017
a Space: Above & Beyond reference? as if i didn't love this story enough already.
Jenkins-224 chapter 41 . 5/10/2017
Ok cloned spartans have you not heard of the UN Colonial Mortal Dictata which states that:

1A/3a: A human being shall be defined as a person recognized and accepted by a reasonable layperson as being human on basis of form, behavior, or external appearance, and no authority shall be permitted to use any element of a genetic profile to exclude a person from that definition.

1A/3b: A human shall not be restricted, selected, or subjected to discrimination on the basis of their genome or genetic profile, whether altered or unaltered.

1A/3c: A human shall not be brought into existence with the intent of providing biological material or research data for the use, treatment, or benefit of another.

1A/3d: A human being shall not be subject to any commercial claim, patent, or restriction, whether altered or unaltered.

1A/3e: A human being, regardless of their genome or introduction of non-human or artificial DNA, shall not cease to be classified as a human under any circumstance.

1A/3f: No human being shall be subjected to genetic alteration except in their express and informed consent, or, in the case of a person under 18, with the consent of their legal guardian for the sole purpose of correcting a health defect in their child.

1A/3g: A human being or part thereof may not be owned by any individual or organization.
And most importantly 1A/3h: A human being shall not be cloned
Parks98 chapter 40 . 3/20/2017
...wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttt ttttttttthhhhhhhheeeee FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!?
No honestly what the fuck?
Parks98 chapter 39 . 3/20/2017
Yep this is why you don't fuck with HUMANITY!
Parks98 chapter 36 . 3/20/2017
Holy shit I thought that was Johnson. I know he's dead but if he came back...DAMN
Parks98 chapter 31 . 3/20/2017
Ah I love that speech. As a certain chapter (and cult) say's "Flesh is weak"
Parks98 chapter 29 . 3/20/2017
I am really confused. I mean as far as I remember the spartans usually take the augmentation procedures when they in puberty, John/Chief took his when he was only 14. The Covenant war was 27 years long. So I think you meant that they took the augmentation when they were 14 or 15 not are 14 or 15
Parks98 chapter 28 . 3/20/2017
...oh this is so fucking akward.
Parks98 chapter 26 . 3/20/2017
They need to bang...sooooo badly
1,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »