Reviews for Red In Tooth And Claw
I loved. It!
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 11 . 6/1
I love the RVB reference! Now all you need is the RVB groups to be Master chiefs personal squad of misfits... That would be awesome (yes I know I'm too late but I don't care!
Justjenn68 chapter 1 . 3/12
Do you have an ao3 account*
trninjakiller chapter 11 . 1/28
RVB REFERENCE YAY!
Parks98 chapter 8 . 1/17
...Oh shit Master chief is in the very very very far future isn't he?
Parks98 chapter 7 . 1/17
Wait what? IDK why they are happy about finding an extra set of mjolnir armour. I mean if you aren't a spartan that stuff will literally cripple you.
Parks98 chapter 1 . 1/16
So I never have seen a minute of BSG but from what I keep on hearing that it's tech is basically 21st century earth plus spaceships and FTL travel...MC and Cortana are gonna scare the ever living hell out of these Fracking (WTF do they even say that?) people.
Roses are red and violents are blue
A Reader chapter 60 . 11/11/2015
Liked your story don't have much to say but wanted to point out one fact the William adama of Caprica was admiral Adamas older and decessed half brother.
lightninghawk101 chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
XD the Red vs Blue references XD XD XD LOL
Snea chapter 60 . 8/11/2015
I'm crying in happiness here! So glad I decided to peruse the crossover sections! XD I love what you did with these universes and the different paths you took them all down. Thank you for this amazing journey! Spartans never die, indeed! X)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
Spartans have implants on the back of thier necks as well as on thier armor that a.I.s can be plugged into so john could have cortana with him
Mycroft Macarthur chapter 60 . 6/25/2015
i just finished reading all sixty chapters of this fanfic in one sitting and have taken a brief moment to give the whole work some thought.

to start with i think this is one of the best fanfics i had ever read, your handling of the characters within was excellent and the relationships between them kept me interested to see more, i wanted to see how things turned out for each of the individual characters and i was overall pretty satisfied where most everyone ended up, i especially liked how John-117 and Cortana both ended up since i feel those two characters share a closeness and connection beyond your typical romance so it was very nice to see them not only survive in the end but able to have a more intimate relationship then they could have if she remained in her AI form.

i did feel the story had a few flaws though, the fact that 343 guilty spark was killed off so easily was kind of anticlimactic and i didn't understand the need for gaius baltar to suicide bomb his already fallen and dying corpse as opposed to just planting the bomb and leaving, baltar WAS a main character of the show afterall so there wasn't much reason for him to basically be shipped off in my opinion.

likewise i felt the battles were one of the weakest points of the entire fanfic, in chapter 12 the chief essentially just surrenders and goes with the enemy quietly? i couldn't see him doing that if the covenant made the same request, honestly throughout the whole sixty chapters i felt he was kind of underutilized since the majority of the actual fighting was always being done in space, it would have been nice if you had some more impressive ground battles to throw his way even if you had to make up big threats for the cylons to throw at him like cylon tanks or mechs or something but he was fighting the same centurions throughout most of the war and beyond them just throwing numbers at him i didn't feel like he was up against any kind of a real threat till the final battle and caprica six just couldn't hope to be a very intimidating ultimate showdown even if she HAD made the matter personal for the chief, the fights were by no means terrible but they should have played a much larger role in my opinion.

there are likewise a number of threads i feel could have been followed somewhere but were not, we know the chief brought covenant energy weapons (and probably spartan lasers) with him and if the colonials had attempted, and succeeded at replicating them it could have changed their fight completely, the forerunners i felt could basically have been tossed out since they didn't actually DO much of anything that could not have been done in some other way, their FTL drives being upgraded by silent contemplation could have been done by gaius baltar for example (he WAS the leading colonial scientist and its not like he was completely incompetent, he might have been able to work something out), in spite of the mission to caprica to rescue the resistance fighters in chapter 17 being an ideal use of his skillset and experience he does not go on the mission because...he doesn't feel like it? even when he reunited with halsey and the other spartans it felt like there just wasn't a real need for such incredibly elite infantry in an almost purely naval based war and even in the final battle it isn't as if he dealt the final blow to the halo itself or directly shut off its shields or anything so much as they just dissapeared at complete random, no one who was participating in the nearby fleet battle was even aware he was there at all, maybe if he had somehow directly crippled the cylon fleet defense by shutting down elements of the halo or otherwise taking control of them himself then his presence would have had more meaning but he just felt like a footnote to me in terms of his actual impact in the grand scheme of things.

excellent work with characters and storytelling but not the best war i've ever seen in a fanfic overall.
VehementlyVillainousV chapter 50 . 4/22/2015
This really feels like you've somehow pulled the Halo 5 plot into the BSG universe.
Nikon Shadeslayer chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
There's no flood on the ship
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »