Reviews for Red In Tooth And Claw
AvidGamer chapter 11 . 6/8
DanFrancisco chapter 3 . 6/1
Hi, Dan from reddit here! I don't have time to read the full fic, but I did go over a few chapters to get a sense of everything. I really like how the Marines have consistent and natural dialogue and lingo, and how Cortana doesn't quite recognize it at first. The action scenes were all pretty tight and well-written, I could get a good sense of where everything was most of the time. Fandom-blind to both outside of broad strokes, but I do appreciate everyone has a distinct voice. Great work!
CopperStandard chapter 5 . 5/14
Spartans vs aircraft/spacecraft, that never gets old. I distinctly recall reading similar scenes in other fics but I'm pretty sure this one's is the oldest of the bunch. Great scene and a fun chapter overall.
CopperStandard chapter 2 . 5/14
The Chief getting his arsenal scene feels more like Doom rather than Halo, but then again he's a supersoldier and surely can carry more than two/three small arms on any given occasion. To me, it's a perfectly fine break from the two-guns formula Halo itself created.

Also, if only he was packing M6Ds; then he'd probably conquer the entire Battlestar universe with those Magnums alone.
CopperStandard chapter 1 . 5/14
A promising and engaging start. Dunno anything about Battlestar but I'm just as intrigued by their culture as much as the actual story, these mentions of "Caprican" language and whatnot.

"a red light started to blink..." - I like where this is going!
Titanlord117 chapter 19 . 1/17
AWESOME STORY! xd
Cylon One chapter 10 . 5/4/2020
The Razor story arc.
This is so awesome!
Just having Master Chief among those of Galactica was pretty cool.
But seeing he's around in time for that certain arc is way past cool.
Can't wait to read the whole deal and beyond.
awriterareader chapter 60 . 4/19/2020
This was a very enjoyable story to read. I am not a "die hard' fan of BSG,I know little/next to nothing of Halo. Each story I read here, I take itas it is written by the author...so I hardly say anything on how the author portrays their characters. After all, it is an "alternative" story based upon XYZ. Again, enjoyed it greatly. Thank you for your time to writeshare your creativity.
keithallen chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
I just had to read this story again, it's really good :)
Shadowmane2001 chapter 42 . 3/13/2020
You know I having read that speech by Baranos at the end I actually spoke it my self in a deep growling voice. And thoroughly enjoyed it. Direct and to the point.

Kudos on the story
A Trash Mob chapter 11 . 9/11/2019
But that line didnt even beling there and it fucks everything up XD im dying still
Framework chapter 11 . 9/10/2019
I love that refernce.
taintedahab chapter 54 . 7/25/2019
8 meters tall seems like less of a battlesuit and more of a battlemech.
1,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »