Reviews for Red In Tooth And Claw
Sirrra-117 chapter 12 . 12/27/2023
Question where the frack did the grave mind quote come from?
Sirrra-117 chapter 11 . 12/27/2023
What you say at the end is true
JB-851 chapter 60 . 6/16/2023
Well done! I really enjoyed this piece and am very grateful that you finished it. Thank you so much.
JB-851 chapter 43 . 6/16/2023
Alright T.C. McQueen I recognize and appreciate the reference. I was a huge fan of 'Space Above and Beyond".
Morgriff chapter 46 . 5/13/2023
they would never just let cortana be taken with or without the index. she has to much Intel both human and forerunner.
Morgriff chapter 3 . 5/13/2023
ai and in particular smart ai emotions are not a "hotly debated topic" it's an accepted and known fact that unsc ai are sentient. at least smart ai at any rate.
Fyr RedNight chapter 60 . 4/28/2023
This was an amazing and spectacular story.

I very much liked your take on the characters of both franchises.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Donald Tenney Jr chapter 1 . 3/21/2023
Just started this story and it's definitely caught my attention. You've got the personalities down for sure. Does need to be edited for spelling very badly though.
RJ chapter 1 . 12/8/2022
For anyone unaware, the author passed away a couple months back due to health complications. :(
Raiju001 chapter 60 . 9/15/2022
Well hot dang! This was a fun read! And it is so nice when things wrap up like this. Not the supper happy ending, but the close enough to the supper happy ending that leaves a good taste behind. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 60 . 9/7/2022
Oh I read this all in one day, spectacular
Stormzy chapter 13 . 8/13/2022
Never watched battle star Galactica but if you're writing the characters as they act in the tv show then damn they fucking annoying.
Stormzy chapter 9 . 8/13/2022
Ay ok this chapter definitely got the hopes back up.
Stormzy chapter 7 . 8/13/2022
Bruh I swear if you make Masterchief roll over for these randoms and somehow let un-augmented non-UNSC personnel man mjolnir armor I'm out. The plots decent but the writing is eh so kinda hanging on by a thread here
Silverwingzz chapter 12 . 12/12/2021
Yeah as the story goes on it seems less like Master Chief is in it and more like you replaced him with a weaker submissive version.
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »