Reviews for VISIONS OF FLAMES 2: TEARS OF INDIGO
mimu chapter 26 . 3/30/2014
please more chpt to read
12Yay chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
I didn't bother to log in, but - yeah - there is a but, I read the whole thing, both of them. It's all kind if much, Kagetora can be such a brat and so evil. There were many times when I thought "you little shit". Naoe ... I wanna punch him... For it's all kind of his fault... Isn't it?

All in all, I really liked it , I enjoyed it! It's been some years since you updated, but I would happily read the next chapter if you decide to write some more...
suntan140 chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
hello you still alive update please
Guest chapter 26 . 10/24/2012
Please finish this story. This is my favorite MOB story and want to know how it ends. Please!
jem jem chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
Plz continue the story.
its really good.
Ambie Lovina chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. That ending was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You've come a long way! You still have grammar errors, but your chapters are still understandable.
This is my review for this whole series so far.
Okay, a couple of complaints here.
Naoe is kind of OOC.
Naoe isn't stupid. He would not make that many mistakes. Granted, he would make a couple of mistakes since he's been pining after Kagetora for centuries and has been going slightly insane from his obsession. And he would NOT hit Kagetora. (Outside of the bedroom he wouldn't, if you know what I mean. ;D ) Yeah, there would probably be some shoving and holding Kagetora to the wall, but NO hitting. Especially how often Naoe did it in your fic.
And since Naoe just lost all that he has gained, he would be very depressed.
Think about it - he had finally gotten together with Kagetora, afters centuries of suffering, and finally gotten Kagetora's love. Then all of a sudden (which you can say because I'm guessing all of this drama happened under 2 years) Kagetora not only hates Naoe as much as he loves him ('him' being Naoe), but he's furious at him! And his own son hates him! Since Kagetora released him Naoe is no longer tied to Kenshin - who had given Naoe a new life. If it hadn't been for Kenshin making Naoe part of the Uesugi army and the protector and guardian of Kagetora, Naoe would have been a wandering evil spirit. Now, since Naoe is released from the Uesugi army and Kagetora doesn't need him and wants nothing to do with him, his reason for living is gone. Naoe knows that it's his fault that things have gotten this way. His thought would be like major angst monsters pounding on every part of his brain.
Have you read the Mirage of Blaze novel? (Or all that you could) From your story it doesn't seem like you have. Either that, or you have read it and are just ignoring everything from it and just going off of the anime.
In the novel...
-It mentions a brother of Yoshiaki Tachibana (Naoe's physical body).
-It said that when he was younger (as Yoshiaki), Naoe was depressed (I think it said something about him trying to kill himself - I don't completely remember; it has been a while since I read the novel, due to the lack of translations.)
If you're going to make Naoe suffer alot, at least do it right. Naoe is supposed to be an angsty character. Read the novel and you'll see what I'm talking about.
I know my review may come off as rude, but this is my opinion. I like your story though, and I'll be waiting for the next update!
izabolen chapter 26 . 4/1/2011
Mirage of blaze belongs to one of my the most favorite stories. I think this is really the true FANFICTION and I like it. Hope you will finish it in future. There are many people who waits for it I think.
PrincessAmioKi chapter 26 . 3/27/2011
Please finish this one too please, it is my second fav on fanfiction and having waiting forever for the finish. So pppllleeeeaseee!
Lady Jam chapter 26 . 9/26/2010
why did you stop there right were it is starting to get interesting? Man, Naoe really screwed up big time, I would hate to be in his shoes. Oh well I hope you continue this because its a good one. Gambatte!
Shane chapter 26 . 7/14/2010
I know they have a love/hate relationship but I wish they would help eachother!
Karly319 chapter 26 . 7/7/2010
I would love the rest of this story i found it on a site once and i want my BFF to read it. Please e-mail me the site or the story please at thanks i love this story line and the way you worked it.
LUckilysoFT chapter 26 . 5/1/2010
Hey why dont you finish it, dont give up your fic is absolutely epic, one of the best from MOB
Katty fan chapter 26 . 12/20/2009
I want continuation T_T ! gabriellepheonix I think this delay is now long enough. FINISH IT
Chibisuke chapter 26 . 11/22/2009
just found your fic recently, i love it , i'm always surprised by the change of events. Just when i think things are going to get better it gets worse

I feel for Kagetora, it's so painful for him, i'm surprised by his actions.

Please continue, i shall wait for your next chapter
Pony10 chapter 26 . 10/27/2009