Reviews for Jayne Cobb's Guide for the Married Man
jjmjmay chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
LOL, wonderful!
reaverattack chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Remember the couch! It sounds like a valid guideline for men everywhere. I really did enjoy the recurring couch thing.
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So...so...so *laughs and wipes tear from eye* funny.
The Frisky Firelily chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was so delightfully brilliant that I have decided to print it up and give it to my own couch dwelling husband :) Brilliant words of advice!
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Very Nice! great list
Stratagem chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Lol, Jayne and the couch seem to be well-acquainted. I bet he knows every spring and stitch on it. _ Great fic; it was really enjoyable. Great job!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Love it never thought Jayne be so wise.

Lisa
RionaEire chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was absolutely hilarious! Really funny and any man crosses my path I'll remind to be thinking in advance about selecting that ideal couch :)

Now having said I liked your story I must also say that me reading it was a fluke, I was lured by the humorous title. I normally don't read stories in which River is married because chances are that if River is married then she isn't touched in the wits anymore and if she isn't then I just am not interested in reading the story. This is because she is what makes Firefly interesting, along with the hot captain and hilarious lines. But this was funny and you have talent at humor and dialect.

Also, I can kill you with my brain. :)
CanadianAbby chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hehehe that was great!
nomad62 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Great little series Bad, really fun stuff.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh, this is brilliant! I think it's my favourite so far of these. No. 5 is really good, but they all sound so much like Jayne I can't decide which is best. I too can't wait for River's side.

You think maybe Jayne and Mal have to fight over the couch sometimes? I see a ficlet coming on ...
Thug-4-Less chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Another excellent edition to the series. The only thing I can think to say is... that's why I've always gotten more slaps than kisses and logged more time on couches than in the sack.

Good job.
ekatarinis chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
lol...I love these!

I read rule 18 and 20 to my husband and he started laughing. He said "exactly."
Love Of My Life chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
LOL Hilarious... hopefully he got a comfy couch.
debbieja chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
LOL! Seems like Jayne is in a close relationship with that couch. Valuable advice none the less, especially when it minimizes couch time, which Jayne is smart enough to realize there's going to plenty of regardless. Also wise in the fact that it's best just to go along with the wife's decisions as if they were his own. Can't wait to see River's side.