Reviews for Alone
young kagome chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Boring. And very UN-sakura like.
C.a.s chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Don't love don't hate. Simple as that however I wish you would have made it so that there obsessed with each other in the end.
ruka06 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
no afenze but that sucks
ccaammyy chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
OMG!

MORE MORE MORE!

i loved this!you should either continue it or write out a different itiXsaku

pS.(IF YOU WRITE ANOTHER MAKE IT LONG!)
TheSweetAttempt chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
For your first one shot with ItaSaku, that was awesome! This could easily be added onto. Loved it! _
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
x3 ooh. i love the bits of sadistic stuff. really good story...! -adds to favourites-
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Haha nice ending! It was a great fic, though. I liked it.
pretty in orange chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
i liked this! ItachiXSakura is yummi! (especially when you write it! :) I'd love to see some more ItachiXSakura one shots from you. That would totally make my day. Great job!
Wolf of the Blue Moon chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That was very cool. I love bitter-sweet stuff and it was written rather well. Great job!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Good!
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Yoz

Vury nice. Oh, lookie, I got an account! And my story sucks! Squee

I know love Suigetsu. Do you? I do. What the hell, I'm just repeating myself ohmygoda. I seem to be going insane. ...I'll vent in my story. .

On to the one-shot! I absolutely love it! Heheh, 'Tachi-chan's evil. :3 I like how Sakura's going insane. i find it absolutely hilarious. Ohmigodepiphany. i think that the reason Sakura is so awesome in Shippuden is because she was so useless and annoying pre-timeskip! karma! I was about to blame karma on Sakura going insane, then that's when I had an epiphany!

I'll stop.

Wolfie
Ita-ta chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Ita-ta's Friend: She is currently laughing too hard to type. She says that "That would make her life." was the best line in the story and "Oh...a plant." made her day. If you'll excuse me, I'll add this to her favourites and escort her to a hospital so she doesn't die of laughter. Have a nice day.
amethystblack061 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
It would be much more entertaining to see more on this plot line

not bad one or two spelling errors and gramatical errors but overall it was very well written. :D
ArjunaAnja chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It's complete? but what was in the scroll? or is the scroll not important...i'm gonna read this again...

though you did a great job it feels incomplete like it should be longer...or maybe that's just me being confused...hmm
weasles 'n cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
this is a good one shot! i think u captured itachi well. its really good as it is although it would be nice with 1 or 2 more chapters. u know to see sakura go insane. do as you wish good bye