Reviews for To The Stars
Jerrac chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
So, dead fic? 2 years is a while...
Zexs chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Are the angels some form of the vajra?
Zexs chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Please for the love of god updated this is of of the few jewels on this website. im rooting for a Kim Young shinji pairing
Delusional Fishies chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Shinji needs to get more. And we see very little of Rei these days...
Blackdex chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Moving on. ciao
123 a-z chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
I think I can speak for everyone who ever read this story when I say PLEASE continue this story. There are not many people who can combine two differnt things and make it still come out as a good story. You are not only capable that but a very good writer in general. So please PLEASE update.
redrose-melody chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
Are you still on ?
gambit chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
There aren't many Eva/Macross crossovers that I've read, and invariably all of them appear to be abandoned just as the story gets past the first arc. Hope you're still writing this, it's looking good so far.

I never really thought about it but yeah the UEG outranks Nerv, it's kinda hard to see it in this light since both series are handled very differently. Compare Eva's claustrophobic the-end-is-nigh approach with Macross - btw I never really followed the Macross universe because the inclusion of all the other stuff (Mospeda (sp?) and Southern Cross) just got too confusing. Kinda sad though, since it basically means Nerv's got squat to do when the UEG decides to take over things.

I don't really buy how Seele was unprepared for the scenario though. The UEG apparently isn't aware of them behind Nerv and Seele surely has channels everywhere - how'd they miss out on Macross Island? Shrug. It's your story though.
WriteShop chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
Very well written story.

I see you are favoring the Macross plot over the Evangelion, but that's cool, just please do weave some EVA elements in

I am looking forward to the next chapter
crossking005 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I too like this story and I hope you update more often. Not too many people update from what I can see. By the way, are you going to pair Shinji up with someone? I'm just curious.
123 a-z chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Forgot to ask if the reason why you havent told us what is going on with nerv is because they were killed by the 14th angel. Or are the angels still chaseing SDF-1.
123 a-z chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
A few months back I asked if this story would continue. You updated a few days later, I thank you for that. Now I must ask again (and hope for the same result) will this story go on. I like this story. Its wonderfuly written, mixes two great shows together, blends them so well that only a master of writing can acheive such results. So I ask you to please continue writing. If we need to wait then we (the readers) will wait, so long as you update.
nick2951 chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
The Rick/Shinji rivalry is a nice addition to the story. What even more funny is that Rick is jealous for no reason at all. I wonder if you will have Shinji be a part of Rick's squadron or have him command his own? I look forward to your next update!
DarkStrider chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
I have to say I'm loving this :D Never seen a crossover like this, and can only hope others see this as an inspiration to do something with the Eva genre. Bravo.
RDF-73 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Well I have read everything up to date and enjoyed it quit nicely. I hope you are going to keep going with this.

If you can not tell from my pen name I am a fan of both Macross and EVA so seeing them both together like this is very cool. Not all cross overs I have read I like but you pulled this one together so good work

Update soon.