Reviews for Ten words for Kyouya
IrisRibbon chapter 10 . 6/29/2017
I think aomeone described this chapter as perfection. I'd like to confirm that statement.
IrisRibbon chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
Does anybody else see the Mythological connection? I have to ask why are all these children having nightmares about being Prometheus?
IrisRibbon chapter 9 . 6/29/2017
Kyoya is Salty Mommy.
But seriously, he and Tamaki are friendship goals and you iterated that beautifully in (what I'm guessing is) less than 200 words.
IrisRibbon chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
OHMYGAWD TELETUBIES!
Whew, now that that's oitta the way, that was a nice touch. Two questions though; what form of Chess are they playing and where can I get one? One more question: Why Teletubbies of all things?
IrisRibbon chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
First chapter in and I'm alreqdy applauding. Also, that room service line was HILARIOUS.
enahr chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
OH my gosh. This last chapter is perfect. No words for it - except perfect.
Lena xo chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Ahahaha it's clever, how this one was led in XD

Love,

Lena xo
wittyying chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Little Kyouya dreams he is Prometheus?
wittyying chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Wow...I never thought of the story of The Ugly Duckling that way. When I interpret the story, I think of all the people who had awkward stages in their youth and were not considered beautiful. Then the same people grow up to be the most admired for their beauty, yet on the inside, they still don't believe they are beautiful because their past stays with them. What a take.
Shirakawa Myself chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
Kinda confusing but nevertheless very insightful into Kyoya and the other members. And my favourite part is definitely Kyoya's comment about finding Tamaki's mother at the end :)
sonofon chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow, I really loved this miniseries of drabbles. It showed so much about Kyouya the person, and in so few words. I think it's amazing to read this. The different perspectives were really great, too, because we weren't just seeing it from one person.
Rayne Hunter chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Awesome stories!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Awesomely awesome! _
Lady Silverhawk chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Oh that last line was so f-ing awesome! I love Mori in general, but I love this chapter just because of his perspective. :D :D :D
hope-passion chapter 8 . 4/12/2008