Reviews for Ten words for Kyouya
enahr chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
OH my gosh. This last chapter is perfect. No words for it - except perfect.
Lena xo chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Ahahaha it's clever, how this one was led in XD

Love,

Lena xo
wittyying chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Little Kyouya dreams he is Prometheus?
wittyying chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Wow...I never thought of the story of The Ugly Duckling that way. When I interpret the story, I think of all the people who had awkward stages in their youth and were not considered beautiful. Then the same people grow up to be the most admired for their beauty, yet on the inside, they still don't believe they are beautiful because their past stays with them. What a take.
Shirakawa Myself chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
Kinda confusing but nevertheless very insightful into Kyoya and the other members. And my favourite part is definitely Kyoya's comment about finding Tamaki's mother at the end :)
sonofon chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow, I really loved this miniseries of drabbles. It showed so much about Kyouya the person, and in so few words. I think it's amazing to read this. The different perspectives were really great, too, because we weren't just seeing it from one person.
Rayne Hunter chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Awesome stories!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Awesomely awesome! _
Lady Silverhawk chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Oh that last line was so f-ing awesome! I love Mori in general, but I love this chapter just because of his perspective. :D :D :D
hope-passion chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
woah, good one:)
Sad.Whisper chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
modafaka o como se escriba! sabía que me sonaba MUCHO el título: ya leí este fic, pero en español D: lo siento por lo despistada u/u

de cualquier modo, me gusta mucho, sobre todo el final. jeje, nos vemos!
Sad.Whisper chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
(sé que sabes español; pero, para practicar mi inglés:...)

i just loved it, more than anything, the fact of calling Kyouya an "accident" and the comparation between pulling the chord and calling the room service.

OK, i'm going to the next chapter :P

(perdona los muy posibles errores xD)
Knights of Three chapter 10 . 2/14/2008
What a great bunch of short thougths regarding Kyoya.

Especially your take on his childhood ( those were my favourite chapters) It was very well done.
Kryssa's flute chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
Tamaki, for all his surprising intelligence, sometimes seems to be willingly blind to the truth of Kyouya. He watches his friend remove his shirt (his protection) to help Haruhi. He frowns on tanning, yet keeps lotion with him; as if he's a child who doesn't want to get caught doing something wrong and tries to cover it up. I also like the Tamaki-voice used here; I can almost here the innocence and youthfulness echoing from the screen.

For a blanket truth, all these drabbles show the power of simplicity. You say so much about Kyouya, yet there's no overabundance of words. Everything cuts to the point with needle-fine truth, and that's the sign of a talented writer.
Kryssa's flute chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
One of the coolest things about this chapter is the lack of identity for the narrator. We don't know who's speaking - Hikaru or Kaoru (though I'd guess the younger, myself) - and it provides an almost unbiased vision of Kyouya. There's little cuts and comments that are perfectly Hitachiin - making out with the calculator, the fake guillotine - but when Kyouya becomes active, it stops. Whoever is looking at Kyouya is seeing him without metaphors; he sees smiles and strategies and punishment. It's an odd window into who Kyouya is, for the glass is clear but only shadows can be seen.