Reviews for And Then What Happened?
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was an excellent read. Josef is such a man-whore! This, by the way, is how men talk about the new woman in a mans life. Well, at least Josef now knows how the humans are affected by Black Crystal - which by the way is composed of...(dead vampires, ick ick ick).
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOL. I like Josef in this..."And then?" XD Cool fic!

Peace Out! _
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aw, Mick, you depressed Josef. He was very dissappointed. There was nothing salacious to mull over. And I guess that's the same as the viewers were when the shower scene was so hot but way to short.

Well done, Chandi.
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh how I love Josef xD
skybluesal chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Like it! What a great episode this was. You have captured Mick's vunerability and Josef's wicked streak beautifully.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Priceless!. that was some awesome Mick/Josef goodness.
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey! Sorry, I can't officially sign in from work - haha. I loved this one shot! You perfectly painted the conversation betwixt the two.

Cheers,

Del
10thandrose chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
OMG, you have got Josef SPOT ON! Every word is something that he would say. I love it... and yep, Josef isn't the only one disappointed in the lack of

Jessica
moonlightvixen chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
LOVED IT!
silvanelf chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
tee-hee! Another awesome one-shot Rommie! I still say you should have scanned the images of the handwritten pages, with all your arrows and squiggly notes, but i guess that wouldn't have worked for this site, so you were right...

Can't wait for your next one-shot! :D
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Too funny. I would have loved to see that conversation on the show. Mick would have never lived that down. :)
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
You always bring Josef to such vivid, hysterical life. You could write for the show on Josef's character, as far as I'm concerned. I was laughing like an idiot when he just deflated, clinging to hope that Mick wouldn't let him down, even though he knew where it was heading!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Nice! I could see this converstion taking place. Poor Mick, Josef never cuts him any slack. Thank you for the laugh, great job.
p3karen chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Cute! Josef is right lol
xosummerxo chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
that was good.. good job