Reviews for Me and Mine
hopelessromantic4life chapter 1 . 7/13
Same time, really.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
"That's a bad idea, says a voice in the back of his head— seven of them, actually. The eighth is still crying quietly, but he doesn't doubt that he wouldn't like the idea either."

This line is simultaneously screamingly funny and infinitely depressing.

Also, Heliotropes must be extremely flexible.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Plot bunnies? THE PLOT BUNNIES HAVE THE TARDIS! I love that live journal.
KelsE chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You have a way of nonchalantly adding in one little line that makes me just bawl. Seven voices in the back of his head- and EIGHT IS STILL WEEPING! Seriously, you're going to kill me with the surprise angst!

But that doesn't mean I don't love it, and I'm not currently going through a good number of the stories on your author page.
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Beautifully written. Perfectly Nine actually. But then, most of your fics are very good.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Heheh, possessive Doctor! *grins* Love it. :)
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ooh, I love love love what you did with this! Amazing job. Great, great line. Classic-ish really. "He knows she's his, but since when did he become hers?" So incredibly well written, I loved every word!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
why has the world ended? thats an interesting way of bribery/blackmail... hm...

that was good! keep writing!

:D MSC
123-321 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
cute
Aelita Madeline chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I'M SORRY! *apologises profusely* Wow, that was really good! *goes back to apologising* I'M SORRY! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE, I PROMISE! :(
vampkin chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
*whines* *sniffles* I just saw that Doctor Who. It was so sad. *tears up* please write more.
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
**Gives pillow** Banging your head on desks kills brain cells.

You can probably guess what's coming next... UPDATE SOMTHING OR THE CHIBI'S WILL EAT YOUR HAIR!

_
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
How true the minute she walked inside the Tardis they were each others forever.

Maria
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Ahh. This is sweet. Poor Doctor; she had him at hello.
Gilari chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This is so sweet! It's true, Rose did belong to Nine, and the way she had him wrapped around her little finger, he belonged to her.

How Valentines-y. Sigh.