Reviews for Butterfly Silence
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Something so beautiful, and yet it hurts me so to read. Blue, I think you did a marvelous job with this, and I really hope you get off our block soon. Maybe you can pull out more of these when you have the inspiration.

~Shiny-sama
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow... this has really left me speechless, it's so good!
Susi07 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is a very beautiful oneshot!

I don't know how to describe it, but that story really touched me.

Those descriptions mixed with Macs thoughts were so beautiful. I imagine it was him, you never gave us a name though. (I really like that!)

I loved the image of the butterfly going through the whole story.

I don't really have a favourite part, the whole story touched me, but the third part (starts with: 'It had taken so long...') and the sentences 'That was what he had to take into the dark. A single kiss, witnessed by a butterfly.' were unbelievably beautiful.

I love how you explain what happened by letting Mac rethink it.

I think the whole story is poetry.

Greets Susi07
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was a very interesting read, very flowing and poetic, trancelike.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I wish I could write something like this quickly! A really beautifully written story, with breathtaking images. I love the motif of the butterfly and the light. Please write some more soon, maybe a continuation?
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
hey that was good
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
You use some great techniques here - I like the focus on the things he can see within this very small sphere as he is not moving. You do a great job of dropping hints about the characters, leaving it up to the reader to decipher: it feels clever and creative.

The whole piece has a very strong "presence" - your work is unlikely to be mistaken for someone else's!
moska chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is quite lovely and deserves to be expanded on quickly :) Your visuals are beautiful.