Reviews for Plus Anima Randomy Goodness
Nutterooni chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
That was amazing and definitely heart touching. I love what you have done with the Anima series and how you made it your own. I hope you become a professional writer because you have talent.
MythicalG5 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Sooooo are you going to make more or what?
organization MA chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
ah, *sniff* whha!

are you going to do one about Husky and Senri?
organization MA chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
yay for good story! *faves* yay!
Cheshirekitsune chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Oh...My...

These two chapters are amazing. So much emotion, it's amazing. You are truly a good author.

I hope to see more of your work.
Asuka chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I read the second part... YAY COORO! He made me happy.
Asuka chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Well, Cooro and Husky do both like Nana. And I liked your threat about setting Senri on anyone who flames you. It made me laugh. That's a BIG threat. And it would hurt. Anyway... I think Nana likes Senri. Makes it more funny. xD Especially when Husky notices.
animedynasty chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
There are hardly enough Anima stories out here - the simple fact that you're writing this, and that you write pretty darn well pretty much make this instant WIN. I hope that you update soon!
leppra chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
poor nana cant wait to see what happens next
11111111111101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
great story! it's awesome! and i love how you made it fit the song so well. i hardly see a songfic where the song actually ties in with the story. :D

i hadn't realized that they had Anima up here until i happened to see it while looking for some other stories. i'll have to write down some of my ideas now...:)
Ao Kudo chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
CONTINUE!THIS WAS REALLY SAD!IT MADE ME WANT TO CRY!

and i think cooroXnana is more like brother and sister realationship...

CONTINUE!
SyrusFangirl888 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
AWW!

Both chapters made me cry! Thats so moving!

You are such a great writer, the way you put the emotion into the characters... wow.

And the best thing is, its beleiveable. Many times have I come across a good Fanfic, but I've not seen nearly as many ones that are great, and could actually happen.
LesPaul12 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
wtf? nana mom is a freak. but this is good. i liked the first one best though
Deadly Fangs chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Wow! This is a great story! can't wait for u 2 get to Husky and Senri. Update soon please! :)
MissBayley chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Im sorry but these stories are only upsetting so I wont read them anymore. Wonderfully written, but too upsetting to read.