Reviews for Hearts and Flowers
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Thanks!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
wicked! a tat, who would have thought Willow will get one just to say a statement
DyeMeCrimson chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wicked awesome story! Willow/Faith usually isn't somethin' I'm big on, but you did a totally great job. Loved Willow in this story. And, Faith's like, my all time fav. character!

-Faith
CustomHeroine chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was so sweet and adorable. I'd really like to see more of them, if possible
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was interesting. Just from the perspective that its very different from the show and I think Willow and Faith clash, even though Faith is more mellow and less psychotic that she was compared to season 8 comics. I still can't wrap my mind around the idea of Willow getting a tattoo or Faith being all that nice but it was good writing.
screaminheathen69 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Bravo, I say! Bravo!
Lilly428 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
The more I read it, the more I like it. Thanks for sharing it.

Happy Valentine's day to you and T.

Lilly
synergyfox chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Awe, it's even cuter the second time around, makes me grin, and grin, and grin... and then grin some more. Loved how Faith was attempting to figure out who it was that Willow had a thing for!

Syn
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It was a decent story, but I think you should have paired Wilow up with someone else.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
huh, really liked this one and you had some pretty hilarious lines... *grins*

well happy valentines to you and yours...

raven
F75 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh cute.

And it's funny how Buffy knew all along. (Unless I misread it?)
Wispr chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Man oh man that was just freaking fantastic. You really got the characters done to a "T"! Makes me sad that it's complete...

Wispr
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I was WONDERING when you were going to do a Red/Dark Slayer story! And you did a very nice one for Valentine's Day! My hat is off to you AND your muse!
Hotcutii3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
this waz cute. i loved it. AWW! Willow had a crush on Faith! Thats adorable, and HOT! Loved it much. ;)
zigpal74 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aww, that is so cute. Maybe Faith can repay the favor for Willow's birthday, a little stake with the word's Willow's Little Slayer *g*

Nice work