Reviews for I Met Myself the Other Day
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
At last, a tiny ray of hopefulness, pity we know what's coming... After contemplating death and ending things for good, it can be strange to start thinking about life and actually living it, to know what to do with this life now, now that you want it again. Thanks Sasha £££
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Dean. My poor baby. (cries softly in the corner for all the dreams that will never come true for our boys)
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
i hae that it really isnt fair i like this a lot shows backround story to what happened nice job
Evanescence01234 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
there is a poem that i found in a book it goes like this "i met myself the other day, in quiet mouth,in eyes of gray" thats all i found,can any1 help me please?
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love this. I love how you got into his head and showed us his thoughts.

Thank you.:)
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Good one, again.

So sad that the urge to safe himself, which finally FINALLY made itself seen was shattered and died. That the admitting to be worth something all by himslef was smashed to pieces in Hell. That everything he deserved gets taken away, each episode a tiny piece more...

So sad.

But your story is great nonetheless, so: chapeau!
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ah, that was great... nice job.
pickamix chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is one of my favorite episodes and you did it justice... you do such a good job at getting into Dean's head.
RubyVega chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
liked it best so far.

its convincingly and very much in character i may say.

LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aww, I really liked it! Loved the ending. That was a great episode and a really great fic!
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Nice. Captures the inner Dean really well. Thanks for great read. :)
bayre chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Ohh...Terry, I liked that very much!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Simply awesome. That's all I can say-beautiful, poignant, and wonderful all at the same time.
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Beautifully written, as always. This episode was heart wrenching and nicely done. Thank you for taking the time to do this so I can wile away hours reading them. I've even got my husband hooked!
erika chapter 1 . 3/20/2008