Reviews for Return of the King Of Braves
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Hang on a second, what? This takes place after FINAL - Guy ISN'T human anymore, he's an Evoluder. Oh wait, you were referring to Zeke.

Still, the idea that BioNet - even with 40 years - could come up with something even the God of Destruction can't break is kind of ludicrous.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Mazinger, huh? Personally I'm more of a Getter fan, but oh well.

Uhm... This IS Genesic GaoGaiGar, right? The God of Destruction that can crush pretty much anything?
Goldran chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Seeing as It's been exactly a year since you last updated, I think you should get the ball rolling as soon as you can.
LbbL chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Like the look of your story so far. Why don't you add one (or more) of the other Members of the Brave Saga into the fray. Perhaps Exkaiser, Fighbird, Might Gaine, or J-Decker could come into it?
Electronic Sonic chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Thank you so much for using my suggestion I can't wait to how it turns out update soon pleaze.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Thanks for the Bonus Chapter. GaoGaiGar vs. Megas XLR is going to be interesting, to say the least-I just hope they don't COMPLETELY trash Tokyo. :D

Also, I got another idea for a Super Robot which could join the fray against Bionet-or, rather, a pair of Super Robots: Sol Gravion and God Sigma Gravion! Those two would literally TRASH any Bionet Mech they came across-especially when they combine into Ultimate Gravion! :D

So, in terms of Super Robot Math, Genesic GaoGaiGar Mazinkaiser SRX Sol Gravion God Sigma Gravion one BADASS force capable of completely CRUSHING Bionet! :D

I hope Chapter 10 is finished soon; I hope you include SRX, Sol Gravion, and God Sigma Gravion into the story; and I look forward to seeing more GaoGaiGar vs. Megas XLR!

Ja ne! :D
Takeshi Yamato chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Rather interesting story so far. :D An earth that has practically been taken over by Bionet.. that'll be a difficult opponent.

Bringing in Mazinkaiser was rather interesting, and I hope we get to see Mazinkaiser and Genesic GaoGaiGar fight side by side. :)

As for other Super Robots, I actually have an idea for that-The SRX Team from Super Robot Wars! :D It'd be really neat to see Ryusei Date, Raidiese F. Branstein, Aya Kobayashi, Mai Kobayashi, and Viletta Vadim assisting 3G. As to who takes what role, Ryusei, Rai, and Aya would pilot the R-1, R-2 Powered, and R-3 Powered, respectively, and Ryusei would serve as the main pilot when the R-1, R-2 Powered, and R-3 Powered combined into the SRX. Mai would pilot the R-Gun Powered, enabling her to activate T-Link Twin Contact with Aya in order to use the HTB Cannon (a Combination Attack where the R-Gun Powered transforms into a massive gun, which the SRX then grabs and uses to fire a powerful Energy Beam at the enemy), while Viletta would take a similar role to Taiga and Mamoru, directing the SRX Team from a Mobile Command Truck, and later from the 3G Command Center. Robert Hajime Ohmiya ("Rob" for short) would also come in from Super Robot Wars to serve as the SRX Team's Head Mechanic.

So, would the SRX Team work here? Also, when's the next update coming? It's been close to two years since the story was last updated-I just hope it isn't dead.

I hope the next Chapter comes soon! Ja ne!
Nanya chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
Not bad. I have to admit, that reading the various fights were pretty kick-ass. Seems Bio-net got very, very over-powered during that 40 year gap.

Genesic GaoGaiGar seems a bit weak here, but, meh, can't be TOO powerful, otherwise it wouldn't be any good, now would it?

Great story, can't wait for more.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Not knowing what happens next is driving me nuts... Please update!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
GekiRyuJin... *is silent for a long moment* The poor mechs... *grabs kleenex* Fuu... Rai...

I look forward to the next update, though I mourn the fallen ones...
Ultra Rodimus chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
Great chapter! An epic fight Can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon!
Stormwind chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Some bits and errors I noted:

Unlike GaoGaiGar, Mazinkaiser is spelled without capital in the middle.

Koju yells out "Koshiryouku Beam!" rather than Photon Beam.

Kaisers control vehicle is called Kaiser Pilder. Wings addon is Kaise Scrander (Scurandaa if you want to get nore aime feeling)

Great Mazinger used Breast Burn, not Breast Fire.

Too bad you won't add Getter into the fray, I was hoping for Final Dynamic Special)

Let's see ifyou can keep up the epicness for another chapter)
Ultra Rodimus chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
A great chapter One quick typo correction; "chest", not "cheast". Other wise, it looks good

I'm loving this fic! Please update again soon!
Stormwind chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
The FIRST mecha pilot vs The BRAVEST mecha pilot...

You DO realise that you MUST wright their fight not a notch less than EPIC?

Also I wonder who and in what way will Bright Slap them into senses? Bright nimself? Shin Getter with Stoner Sunshine?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
*headtilt* A very good chapter. While I admit to knowing absolutely nothing about Mazinkaiser, I'll have to take a look once my computer is back up and running. Can't wait to see the next chapter!