Reviews for Pretend
Kariesue chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awesome! Love how Teyla says she'll never be able to eat next to John again. Very nice build up and love how they start with a little one upping game but it backfires on them but the end is so sweet. Thanks!
sagey chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
they should have had this on tv...a whole episode just with this story...

loved it..adn so hot hot hot...but so sensual and sweet..and funny...always good to have humor...

loved it

noraily chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was G-R-E-A-T ! Cute and hot at the same time ! I highly enjoyed reading this !
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was hot! Great story!
Tania chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Fantastic. I have read this story before but I always forget to leave a review. I loved it!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Nice, hot, sweet and funny :o)
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was a good story and man was it HOT!
Kaito Yukimura chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
this story was amazing. i would love if you continued the story and it dosent matter if you add more lemons or not.
DevineM27 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
PERFECT! I LOVE hot and heavy JT. Very cute, very good.
Linyke chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Great story, wasn't really a fan of John and Teyla, but am now.
CazzBlade chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I love this story. I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story before. I love all your Sheyla stories. You take plots that could have been overdone and boring and turn them into . . . well . . . whatever it is you turn them into. : I've reread this story so many times. It just doesn't get old.
HemeraNyx chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was Fan-Flipping-Tastic! It was sensual, sexy, emotional, and you threw smokin' hot sex in there too! Bless you and your beautiful brain. Keep up the amazing work!
Thayne M chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Okay, I have officially read this whole story six times now. _ I tallied it and everything. Its just! Each time, after I finished the last line, my first thought was "my god, I wish I had a nice boy to call over RIGHT NOW." Haha. This is definitely one of my all-time favourite Sheyla fics out there, and that's saying something, because I've read TONS of really good Sheyla fics.

Everything about this was amazing. The imagery, especially; you painted a picture with colours and textures and feelings. Especially feelings. I could almost feel John Sheppard's hand on my leg while I was reading that, and lemme tell ya, of all the psychosomatic sensations I've experienced in my life, that was definitely NOT one of the bad ones!

Amazing all around. I applaud you!