Reviews for Livewire
Xcaliber chapter 6 . 3/10
Great story sad to see that it'll probably never be complete but a good read nonetheless
ougley chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
thanks :)
Jman12394 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Evil evil evil.

Really awsome story, really good style of writing and annoying that its been several years since last update.
foxofninetails chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
You are awesome. Period. Wow.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Still a great story. . . . . .Are you still alive?
LexLuthore chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
This is one of my fav stories and one of the first I ever read, it was original, loved the whole mystery wiman naruto wants to find concept along with the wires, its been awhile but please update.
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
It is truly a shame that you no longer post on this site anymore, I read this story a while back and completely forgot about it until I re-read the first chapter. There is no way in hell I wouldnt remember a good story when I saw one
Feral17 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
huh.
i like it especially with the fact that sukura is the one to pick up kakashis bad habit.
named chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Pretty please, could we have a update?
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
This story is amazing, and...now I'm look at how long it's been since it's been updated and am worried it won't be complete
Warrior of Sangre chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Mini-Kakashi is on her way.
WrenWeir chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
This is an awesome story, sad to see nothing more added, but I'm glad you posted any of it.
chrnno chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Interesting story though the last chapters lost quite a bit of the mistery it had before they came back to Konoha and most of the training wasn't really necessary to see.
A Changing Persona chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Good story. Shows lots of promise. Although, I do have one problem-Kakashi gave the freaking chakra sword of the legendary White Fang to a GENIN, of all people, when a chakra sword expert could have used it much better-like Yuugao, for example.
Jozern chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
So freakking awesome. Please Case13 come back to your stories, they are so incredible.