Reviews for Livewire
volrath77 chapter 6 . 11/17
This is a good story. Interesting original idea. Why is it not continued?
He's obviously the reincarnation of dan, tsunade's lover from when she was young. I figured that out at the end of chapter one after thinking about it. He died with her trying to heal him yelling at him to stay alive.

Chapter two confirmed it when the moon cast light down and changed his hair silver. Another hint is that he is proficient with a weapon that went out of common use after the third shinobi war meaning he died during or before it.

Therefore he is Dan, Shizune's uncle and Tsunade's love.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 3/23
So, he sent his memories or soul back in time when he was dying. Who's the girl, and were you planning on her ever being found again?
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
This story was written in a way I had only seen once or twice before. It is unfortunate that you decided to discontinue this. And it was getting really interesting too. Oh well that is your choice and I will not judge you for it. Peace
GreenAlien123 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Great stuff! A shame you discontinued this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Holy fuck, naruto might be dan reincarnated
Shadowprice chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
this is amazing you should make more
Xcaliber chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Great story sad to see that it'll probably never be complete but a good read nonetheless
ougley chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
thanks :)
Jman12394 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Evil evil evil.

Really awsome story, really good style of writing and annoying that its been several years since last update.
foxofninetails chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
You are awesome. Period. Wow.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Still a great story. . . . . .Are you still alive?
LexLuthore chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
This is one of my fav stories and one of the first I ever read, it was original, loved the whole mystery wiman naruto wants to find concept along with the wires, its been awhile but please update.
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
It is truly a shame that you no longer post on this site anymore, I read this story a while back and completely forgot about it until I re-read the first chapter. There is no way in hell I wouldnt remember a good story when I saw one
Feral17 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
i like it especially with the fact that sukura is the one to pick up kakashis bad habit.