Reviews for Livewire
SpeeDemon chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Well I cant wait for the next chapter.
Anal Sewage chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
pretty good!
asdf chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
The only problem I can find is that some of the characters, like naruto, would be using more contractions... for example, "...you will help too..." might be "...you'll help too..", but I might be reading your emphasizations incorrectly. You do have a tendency in your stories to use the adverb "owlishly" a bit much though... otherwise, I love yo' work.
The Librarian's Assistant chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
crazy good story!
Golden Arms chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
It seems pretty cool, though I do wonder what exactly is going on with Naruto suddenly learning wire-fu. For what it's worth, I think in terms of movies, and this is a pretty slow-moving one. For the most part, I would stick with more story surrounding the mystery of Naruto getting so good and gloss over the teamwork structure if it doesn't propel the story along. Otherwise, it's a bit like baiting and switching.
Bassclone13 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Wow, this story isn't bad at all. I love the Naruto and Haku parts of it and sometimes how Sasuke is learning, I know Sharingan isn't all powerful but I'd still like to see more action out of it. And for some reason, I just don't like how Sakura is. At all. I don't really have any idea why though, I'm sorry to say.

It's not because your a bad writer, not at all. Your very awesome, haha. It's probably because I've always HATED how any chick in any manga/anime is some violent bitch (And when I say bitch, I don't mean it at Sakura or anything, just how pretty much I see it.) who puts down a character who's nicer than Hell or beats the crap outta him for nothing. Love Hina's Naru, Negima!'s Asuna (Doesn't really hit the main character, but is just a bit mean and put down overall in my opinion), and Sakura from Naruto all reminds me of this. And to see Sakura get way more powerful and still have that attitude? I want to punch something. Again, it's not you, it's me, haha. I'll most likely be hesitant from this story for a little while or possibly ever. It's still great though

On a later note, right when Naruto started using his wires I instantly thought of Walter from Hellsing. And that made the story more awesome. xD
Smokey.Blade chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Man this story has so much EPIC WIN it makes my eyes bleed while i read it!

Seriously man this story is great, i'm a little disgruntled that it has not been updated for awhile but i will keep checking up on it periodically.

I'll be looking forward to future chapters, keep up the awesome work!
King Hawke chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
I almost pity team 7, if I didn't think they could handle it. I very much like that you turned Sasuke into something other than a homocidal emo, and you turned Sakura into a useful teammember for a change. I Really like the wires! that is awesome on how they are able to use them so well. keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of this story.
crewger chan chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
OMG, the side with Sakura and Icha Icha Paradise is so original and rich! At first, I thought you were going to bash the characters left and right, but you DIDN"T!

You're my hero o
Tankred chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Hmm, this looks like it could become a totally sweet Naruto/Haku fic. Which is saying a lot coming from me, as I generally dislike those, but the potential in this one is simply overwhelming.
R.O.S chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
...Why do I suddenly think Naruto is the reincarnation of Dan?
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Any hope for a future update with this masterpiece?
Flamesoot chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
It'd also be cool to see the rest of the Rookie Nine's reactions to their training regiment or some such.
FaerysWing chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Ah,such fun Kakashi is having. Are they going to do the Chunnin exam? If so, I can't wait to know the reactions of the other rookies and co.
Aino Ailill chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
I love what you've done with Sakura.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »