Reviews for Livewire
Garrus chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
I'm a huge fan of your stories, have been for awhile. But I really, really hope you continue this story. This is my favorite so far. You've made me like Sakura, which is a feat in itself. This story in my opinion has an emotional depth that some of your other stories, mostly your oneshot/twoshots lack. Thank you for writing such a truly enjoyable story. I can't wait to hear where he is getting his memories from, and who the honey eyed women is? Good luck and I can't wait to see more.
maleficus-lupus chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
With just 3 chapters you have already created a masterpiece. This makes my pulse race, my mind spark, and my adrenaline flow, I am so pleased to read this.
YellowDemonFlash chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
A new writing style, a new Naruto Story, and a new attitude from each character...A-FREAKING-MAZING! You my friend have got to be one of the top 10 writers on fanfiction...story after story its always something new and unused or unexplored. I hope you know that you just started another fanfiction chain. I wonder how soon other authors who read your story will try to use the Livewire ability in one way or another? Your chapters were nice and simple but yet gave your nice detailed images that one could easily picture and your fight scenes as well as the descriptions of the battles made it seem like one was actually one the bridge watching the massacre. Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter on any and all of your stories that I've read. :D
GetitCJC chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I like the story so far. The characterization of naruto, that you have portrayed seems somewhat malevolent, but i a very good way. I would caution to make sure he does not become raging monster malevolent and stay bad ass warrior malevolent.

I did have a few questions, though

1) is Naruto gonna use wire like Walter from Hellsing?

2) is the wierd "it' he describes Kyuubi?

3)Do you have some kind of timetable for which fics you update and how does this one fit in?
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
that was amazing u so need to finish this
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Good stuff, though I recommend spacing your update releases out so you can stay on the front page longer.
Aires Drake chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Now this is just a guess, but were you inspired by Hellsing at all? Your description of Naruto reminded me of Walter from that series.

Keep up the great work!
Zombie Caligula chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Ah, you finally posted it here. I wont have to search through your topics on TFF now.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28