Reviews for Livewire
andrewmoda5033 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
This is an amzingly original story, and I beg you to update it. It has the perfect amount of everything to make it all fit together amazingly.
everfrozen chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
What's going to happen to them? Oh boy I can't wait! Keep up the good work!
Sheaman chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
This is quite the interesting story. Not as interesting as Reload, perhaps, but still, a very good read, and one that I would like to see updated, should you ever decide to return to it.
templar627 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Great story so far, I really like the way that naruto changed especially how he changed his goal to meeting the woman.
Oderin-Kuro chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Great fanfic! Pleases update this asap!
Hijokugei chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
You haven't updated in so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. I was really hoping you'd be one of those writers who kick massive ass and regularly update, but I'm sad to see its not true.

Seriously though, other than the lack of updates, this is an AMAZING work of art. And the random hallucinations aren't so vivid as to break suspension of disbelief, and I'm perfectly willing to assume Naruto has a mental dis-order of some kind that's not really a mental disorder.
erik chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
A great story, with well written characters that show development as time and training goes on.
steakforest chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
It was good while it lasted. Really wasn't that much coverage of Naruto, but other than that it was good. Pretty nice fight scenes and all.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I don't exactly like the idea of a Dan's resurrection (I think that's it...) but the idea if the wire is priceless, a perverted Sakura just RULES, and poor 'accepting' Sasuke is too funny!. I hope you continue this fic eventually. Thank you for the story! I don't like that Haku is a girl here, and that she's a Naruto fanatic, I think it takes the attention away from the plot, I think the same with Naruto's 'thing' with his past life. It could have been a training thing, as he didn't start powerful but worked with his team for it, as the same time that his wire 'fits' him, and the weird lady could have been someone that was good to him or something... I also think that you haven't really used the Kyubi, but it could be used later... I don't know... Anyways, just continue please! Even if it's slowly! (Oh! And I love a caring Kakashi!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
"They could hire jounin, they could hire fucking S-class criminals or call the dead Hokages from their fucking GRAVES... he didn't give a shit!" If you still read the manga... LOL
Owlbear chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
b
dzk87 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Whoa dude, I was just reading your stuff, and I learned somewhere else that you are Fosfor. Your Naruto intros from innortals page make my day. Ima alert u. Oh, and although this is confusing, it's still great
dzk87 chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Noice. An excellent team 7 fic.
dzk87 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Veyr nice, i like, i like
werd me chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
wow this is really good do you know of any fanfics like reload?
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »