Reviews for TriWizard Again
Carlos chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Hey you left a total cliff hanger here, and this story just left me in suspense. You can make at least finish it with more chapters. Im guessing with a harry/fleur pairing there will be a soul bonding thing. Please write more on this story. Ive read the other ones with harry geting and inheritance and rings, thats awesome in total suspense now.
madmanmark666 chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Really good story I hope you come back to this and update it
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 9/18/2014

You could just pair Tonks with Remus like in canon and have her be a older sister figure to Harry.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
i gotta ask are you ever going to continue this story?
jbrew123 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Again just thoughts ya don't have to do anything with them just thought I'd give ya a bouncing point if ya were thinking along those lines or needed a different view
jbrew123 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
I like the story and how u are trying to make fleur not seem like a slut like other authors and hope u continue it and if the trouble's about getting harry and tonks to have to spend at least some time together why not make it to where harry talks about how the tournament is already fucked up and when he 'finds' Barty crouch junior that he convinces dumbledoor or someone else that if he can get in there so can others so we need extra security or something along those lines. (Just a thought that came to me, ya don't have to do anything with it) or if it's along the lines of not seeing her go for someone Harry's age talk about how much that'll mean in decades or make it to where she interacts with Harry's alias and have it to where she finds out that it's really harry later
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Great story. I cant wait to read more. Please update soon.
Clay19 chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
okay
kariza2013 chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
please please write more
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Are there too many amulets out there two allow all the purchases that Harry's getting to arrive at his new home - but doesn't that put a flaw in its security? I bet Harry's hiss own security keeper - because exatly who can you trust not to betray you but yourself, brilliant!
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Both Sirius and Remus are talking and planning with Harry as if he's there age and totally disregarding the fact that he's 15 years old! Given Ron's behaviour during the TriWizard tourament I'm not sure that I'd want to continue being friends with someone like him whose so jeaslous of Harry's fame as "the-boy-who-lived" and all so-called people who fawn over the boy hero. Whilst Hermione seems more inclined to nag Harry to either study or to tell Professor Dumbledore - things because she honestly trusts adults to know what to do. Personally I think I'd trust Fred and George Weasley, Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom more than his two friends because those listed havve never wavered on believing Harry.
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Will Harry be contacting Remus? and just when might Dumbledore, the Order notice that Harry's no longer at the Dursleys and just what might they do about it? Why did Tonks react like she did when Harry introduced himself as Lor Crox/..(can't spell it) I wonder?
Daniel Schmidt chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
just wondering when you are going to do another update?
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
GrayAngel13 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
well done keep on updating