Reviews for Sweet Victory
mad100141 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Yep, this reader also wants more. What of in Impel Down? He was pretty shocked then. It's true to character that for Ace his loved ones being hurt while he could do nothing is a situation worse than death. Yep, Teach does gloat, though a coward when overwhelmed. The pansy. Is Teach going to tell him of the going ons of the Straw Hats. How they created havoc in Sabaody and disappeared? Was that in the newspapers? Ace would be glad. If they disappeared... They would be safe though he should expect Luffys actions afterward of course.
Son Goshen chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Gahhh... screw Blackbeard.. I have to say, Ace is pretty brave. w

Nice one-shot! :D
Oh My Cabbage chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
So Cool! Very good at keeping in character! Please keep going!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Absolutely love the way you wrote this _ Great job *fave*
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I love how you made both Ace & BlackBeard stay in character. And poor Ace, having to hear him gloat like that, but that's what makes BlackBeard a good villian though. I personally don't like BlackBeard but he is a true pirate, that I can't deny.

'til next time, take care

Evil E. Evil chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Wow, what spirit and pure concern for his brother and captain. I can't wait to see what happens. Perhaps Luffy would get captured too.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
-years later- WAH ACE DIED, WAH! Good fic *Sniffle* DOn't you just love the protective older brother. btw...gomen-nasai

READ MY STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE time -looks at stars- make sure you copy a space befor you press ctrlv over and over...look at the pretty stars mommy...heh...

~~Dizzy Kit off to snuggle under blanket for warmth~~
AngelRin89 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
roo17 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
yeah ace! you go and tell him when you get out!

terriffic story!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Great addition! Is there any chance that you continue this story? Id really like to read more of Ace in your story.

Jordan-Daniel chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow - I really hope we see more of Ace and how he got to Impel Down soon in the anime. This first chapter was great!
eowyn278 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
a really well-written plot...poor ace!

please update this story, it's really interesting -
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Don't we all just love a protective brother? Ace really shines as a character here. You can just feel his determination and desire to get out of that horrid place and save Whitebeard and his brother.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Poor Ace! I've always wondered what had happened during the time Blackbeard brought Ace to Impel Down. The imagery of the crushed rat was great and I can just see Ace's horrified look at what could happen to Luffy. I especially loved how you started out with Blackbeard noting that he loved sweet things and defeating Ace was among the sweetest thing.