Reviews for Interactive Akatsuki Valentine
Pkai chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
Heh heh

I'm the only one who sent one to Zetsu

oh and if Zetsu gives anyone seeds for Valentines Day and they don't want it

I would be glad to take it and increase my army of chia hippos
The Wigmonsters chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
Heh. I love Itachi. .
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hah hah! You included Kimimaro the UPS delivery man!
Sempiternal Goddess chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
NO! In my time banned from the computer, I MISSED IT! D': -cries-
Nii-san's Obsession chapter 24 . 2/14/2008
this isn't a valentine. since you said no more, but i just wanted to say that i love the poem! mind if i copy and print it to show my friends? thanks!
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
aw! that was sweet! X3
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 25 . 2/14/2008
OMJ! (Jashin in case you didn't get the J) randomly combustable cupcakes! lol! 'o look a cupcake! YU-BOM!' i think thats how it would happen! XD
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
oh noes! not the windex deomons! quick! get the pledge! XD
Eva Amaranth chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hey~! Can you leave this valentine for Itachi?

Dear Itachi,

Even though most hate you, I don't. to be straight forawrd...I love you. And..I didn't know exactally how to express it, so I decided to send you this. I know you're probably scoffing and wondering how to kill me, but in a way, that'd be something i'd like. Call me crazy but hey, i'm a dasistic masochist too. All I can say though, is that you deserve some love, and so I'm giving you some. Happy Vanentine's day Ita-kun

Yours truely,

P.S: I sent some black roses with this...I hope you enjoy them.
Sihouette The Jellicle Cat chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
I seriously wanted a reaction. It would've been funneh to see Hidan use the voodoo dolls on Deidara and Zetsu. Like he cuts of Deidara's arms and sew then onto ZuZu-chan. Lool.

" OMG! Zetsu just sprouted arms! Everybody run!"
Sihouette The Jellicle Cat chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
Lool. I shall use the Windex excerict kit right now!

Shut the hell up you cleaning product sniffing whore doll!

-pout- Mou...
cyberspyderweb chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
'Foolish little chocolate you lack nuts!' ROTFL! OMG That's so funny You are now the 'Official FanFic Crack Queen of Valentine's Day!' May bless you with many, many, many Kakuzu Yaoi! lol I can't believe you did that! I only got half way done on my v-day story. Yah I had to work on my computer most of the day but spent all my breaks reading your cards. :) Have fun drawing!
Kellye G chapter 21 . 2/14/2008
*giggles and claps happily*

Aw! Isn't Tobi just precious? *pets her Tobi doll* He did such a nice job on the Valentine. *points* It's pretty and colourful! I think now I'll have to start refering to Zetsu as Zu Zu. *smiles* Thank you!
imanokie01 chapter 24 . 2/14/2008
OK so it's gotten to the point where I read one and another is posted. I am not complaining this is great. YAY.
imanokie01 chapter 22 . 2/14/2008
Pein and Anko serious nose bleed. Pein chain hahahahahahaha. You are soo going to be the death of me. Good thing my chairs not very high or falling off of it would really hurt.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »