Reviews for In Loving Memory PUBLISHED!
SeriCereal chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Congratulations on getting your story published into a book! :D
Symphony-of-the-Soul chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
That's amazing! Good for you! There really should be more marching band stories out there.

I wish you the best of luck in school, and I'll ask my parents if I can order your book. :)

aka Katie
Moon Shawdow's Saint chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
oooo! you mentioned how bands would be totally lost without tubas! yay! (thats my instrument) and you mentioned atlanta! (thats where im from) AND this was a really nice chapter.
Moon Shawdow's Saint chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
today i went to a friend's funeral. he was 16. so this kind of hit home, just abit.

i laughed when you mentioned band camp.

and this character still loves her father, just like i love my grand father still. it just dosen't hurt as much. but now im going all philospher, so: THIS HAS BEEN A REVIEW
Faith chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This story is so beautiful so far! I can see myself so much in the place of Jody, its crazy. Alright, next chapter. (:
Luz again chapter 31 . 9/13/2010
we all lose someone who is close to us and begin to think in our minds how life would be like if they were still around, i miss my brother my dad and my aunt and i constantly imagine a life still with them, this trully is my perfect story although jody needs to have a kid to make it a reality for me kinda sorta in a way... but keep it up and i hope the chapters never end...
Luz Madrigal lostinthought chapter 30 . 9/13/2010
it took me awhile to get up to this point and i must say it was worth the wait... i love this whole book and mayb in a month i'll finish it but so far i'm sucked in like lint in a vaccum!
Marcella chapter 43 . 10/13/2009
as far as critisism, just proofread a little more. definitely a lot of drama, but that's what makes the story more interesting i guess. sequel? for sure! keep up your writing!
Marcella chapter 42 . 10/13/2009
no i didn't like reading it. sorry. i LOVED it! you're a great writer. the poem and flashback was a great touch. i'm looking forward to your next story. and im glad she ended up with hayden.
Marcella chapter 41 . 10/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER TOO! mr. allens better go!
Marcella chapter 40 . 10/9/2009
ah! too many guys! i can't believe hayden still loves her... i just hope all ends well with whoever she chooses. she can only have ONE. hope mr. allens comes around

didn't see that one coming... hayden being roomies with sean
Marcella chapter 39 . 10/9/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! finally! the orchestra and her remembering her dad was the prefect touch. you're a great writer ya know. )
Marcella chapter 38 . 10/9/2009
i feel for andrew... but then again he should have known better. i have to say that i'm i little disappointed that the story won't keep going after high school. oh well
Marcella chapter 37 . 10/8/2009
Hope she starts up with her music pretty soon. she's not complete without it. it's nice that the doctor is trying to look out for her... he's being more of a parent than her mom. guess i'll soon find out why. hayden's back!
Marcella chapter 36 . 10/7/2009
Her stepdad is so awesome. he's really good to jody and her mom. i'm reall happy that they're friends again. i still love that you use songs for the beginning of each chapter!