Reviews for Blessed: A Child's Song
AshMattXoXo chapter 15 . 5/8/2008
Great Story Gin...I really, really like it its just perfect!

I really like the part of the wedding so finally Mike and Allison get married huh? Hahaha...

I reallu like the story and I have to say that it seems like you put a lot of love in this story...I would like to read your upcoming fanfictions whenever you post them.

Thanks again and you are just great:

Maria
justkimmy chapter 15 . 5/8/2008
Fantastic Chapter. Beautiful ending. Thank you so much I loved it!
Pinayprincesa chapter 15 . 5/8/2008
They lived happily ever after as one big happy family _
shannygoat chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
Hey, hey, hey. So I've been busy and haven't been around to review. Okay, so here it is. I'm glad Dave got in Cheryl's shit about what she did, she deserved it. I do feel, however, that the resolution was a bit rushed. She spent 12 chapters worrying, plotting/planning and concelling, and then in one chapter with one painting it's all resolved? Not that I was expecting a lot of high drama, but maybe a more indepth looking into their emotions? Just not a resolution that was this quick and neat.

Other than that? It's all good. I wonder what decision he's going to make about quitting. Somehow, I don't think he is.

Be easy!
Pinayprincesa chapter 14 . 5/5/2008
Glad Dave and Cher kissed and made up _ Hope they're going to have a happy and healthy lil bundle of joy
AshMattXoXo chapter 14 . 5/5/2008
Great Chapter!

Its good that finally Dave and Cheryl fix things...

I really like all the conversation the part where Dave says “I want to be here for his first words, his first step…or hers,”

It will be a girl or a boy?..M I think that we have to wait to see it Hahahaha

Like always Good Job Gin...

Ria ( AshMattXoXo)
justkimmy chapter 14 . 5/4/2008
Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for more.
AshMattXoXo chapter 13 . 4/30/2008
Poor Cher she just did what she thougt it was the best...Dave is acting bad in my opinion.

Continue because this story is really great!

Maria
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
Poor Cher :( Hope things will eventually work out for her and Dave
justkimmy chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
Awesome chapter! I loved it! So looking forward to more.
WandaXmaximoff chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
Oh, what a tangled web we weave. I really do feel for Cheryl in this chapter. All she did was what she thought was best in tricky circumstances.

She didn't want to lie to Dave and hurt him, but at the same time, she knew she had to go through with the championship match or she'd live to regret it.

Additionally, it bet it was doubly hard for her having to relinquish the Women's Title.

She's achieved so much in her career, and even though she /could/ go back to it if she wanted, it's still gotta be a very hard thing to do.

However, it'll be all worth it in the end, when she's holding that baby in her arms.

I just hope Dave hurries up and gets his act together, by accepting what Cheryl did was wrong, but seeing she had her reasons, and forgiving her for her actions.

As always, wonderful chapter and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Lots of Love,

Clare x
WandaXmaximoff chapter 12 . 4/29/2008

I just knew the truth would come out eventually. Although, I really liked Dave trying to convince himself that Cheryl wouldn't lie to him and there had to be a logical explanation to everything.

Actually, I'm kinda surprised, given all the evidence he's found that he's remained so calm.

I'm also glad Stephanie and Creative are giving Cheryl a little leeway and letting her think over her options. I know she's really going to need this time to think things through, and hopefully discuss them with Dave. I cannot imagine how hard it would be facing the prospects of walking away from a career you love, even if it is to do something so wonderful as raising a child.

Once again, great chapter, although I'm very anxious to see Dave's reaction to the fact Cheryl lied to him.
WandaXmaximoff chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
Whoho!

Cheryl told Dave about the baby, and he's thrilled about it! Although, I have a bad feeling it's all down hill from here!

Loved how Hunter and Dave instantly started discussing how they could write Cheryl's pregnancy into the storylines.

*lol* At Sam making the announcement to everyone that Cheryl was pregnant, and the two girls did a great job covering things up.

Again, another wonderful chapter, although I'm slightly scared (and a little bit excited) to see what will come next. Especially when Dave discovers Cheryl lied to him about how long she's known she was pregnant.
WandaXmaximoff chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
Another great chapter, honey!

LOVED the championship match! Expertly written!

I really don't know what else to comment on in this chapter, as I had a hand in writing so much of it! *lol* Which, btw, you're most welcome for! I'm glad I could help, and I think this chapter was just more proof of how wonderfully we work together! _~
WandaXmaximoff chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
I really liked this chapter, and how reflective it was with Cheryl looking back on her friendship with Sam (who you write wonderfully, btw _~).

The two divas really have been through a lot together in their time on RAW and I think that is why Sam was so willing to wrestle the championship match, despite Cheryl being pregnant. She knows how important it is to her mentor, and will do all she can to help.

I also liked the inclusion of Cherry from 'Deuce and Domino' and how the creation of her character effected Cheryl and led to her slight change of name.

Again, wonderful chapter. Although, I have a feeling it's the calm before the storm in some respects!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »