Reviews for Our Family
SNHfvr chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Thanks so much for writing. Loved your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Abby sucks. And she deserves to be whipped.
Sarai chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Bloodbath was an awesome episode.
Hime1993 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Sweet first chapter! :) Great job!
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
fab fic from start to finish! the Jen flashback was an extra treat at the end. thanks for the fic x
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
ahhh so unbelievably sweet! xx
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
aww absolutely loving this so far. a fab insight into Abby and Gibbs relationship. sweet ending with Abby wearing Gibb's marine shirt, i bet that made her feel a little safer :)
PixieGirl94 chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
I loved the family aspect of the story and how sweet Gibbs is when it comes to his family.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
You're a talented and clever writer. I was caught off guard when I started reading and it was in the first person. It was very interesting, and reflecting a little, I can honestly say that it is very believable to think that the characters might actually think that way. You took on the roles very well, and the imagery was good too. I fell inside the story, almost not even realizing I was reading.

Good Job.

I hope you never stop writing.

~Fynne~
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I think you're right- Abby would have been a pretty good little kid.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Awww, that was so emotional. Absolutely loved your ideas of the thoughts and feelings behind the episode. :)
KmJ13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
cute! i loved it, nice work
MoonlightWishing chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
This was so good! I love the way you write - I could almost hear the characters speaking the words!
Dolphin64575 chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
very good! you follow the original plotline fantastically, and the added scenes are very sweet and familial(sp?)! love it!
Allison chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
actually,in the last one,you totally forgot to add what dinozzo's reaction to getting a spanking from gibbs would be like.

i imagine something along the lines of 'it never happened' or 'we never talk of this,even in joke,and especially in front of other people'.or 'take that back!'

remember frame up?