Reviews for The Little Things That Come Back To Haunt You
HogwartsHussy chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
What a wild ride you took me on! Just fantastic!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/10/2013
That is the first fanfic I've read from start to finish. And it was friggin awesome!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 27 . 9/14/2008
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Wonderful job.
Iuliana chapter 27 . 9/14/2008
Oh Man what a story. You writing is superb and this as well as No Vacancy and I see dead people are just some of the best stories I have read. I do hope you'll write a sequel to this, Dean's recovery at Bobby's and his reaction to finding out what really happened would be so awesome to read.

Dani
suzijacuzi chapter 27 . 9/14/2008
As usual, your stories are spot on. I love your touch with the boys unmistakable ying and yang. Your dialogues are terrific. What can I say, I am a fan of all your stories. Can't wait to finish reading "No Vacancy" and "I See Dead People". Get to writing!

Suzijacuzi
apieceofcake chapter 27 . 9/14/2008
Have enjoyed this, thank you :-)
zuimar chapter 27 . 9/14/2008
Can't believe this story is finished now, I'm gonna miss it so much! Thank you for this wonderful fic, it's been a hell of a ride!
JamieMc chapter 27 . 9/14/2008
THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY OF YOURS

(L)
ukfan101 chapter 27 . 9/14/2008
wow it has ended. Really enjoyed the story..It will be an interesting discussion when Sam finally goes tell Dean what really happened. good job...really enjoyed the story!
JamieMc chapter 26 . 9/12/2008
THANKS .

StILL HANGING D

(L)
Iuliana chapter 26 . 9/12/2008
Oh Man, awesome chapter. Finally, finally he is awake. I've been waiting for this moment for so long, I'm a Dean fan, especially hurt/Dean but even I couldn't wait for him to wake and talk to Sam, well not talk but point and smack him upside the head. Hope you'll update soon cuz this story is just one of the best
zuimar chapter 26 . 9/12/2008
Gosh, so glad to see that Dean is finally awake. Please tell me that he's only getting better from now on, I don't think I can take another setback and neither can Dean for that matter!
apieceofcake chapter 26 . 9/12/2008
Yay! Dean woke up :-)
Scriptive chapter 25 . 9/5/2008
Oh

MoreMoreMore lol

:D
JamieMc chapter 25 . 9/2/2008
Thanks again :)

great chapter . yes, repeat mode for you but its so good i dont kno what else to tell you :/

anyway , almost done :(

Little sad . :p

I hope it will be up soon :)

Take care..