Reviews for An Unpalatable Misunderstanding
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Omiiiiiggggooooooddddd loved it!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOVED the part with Atobe in the tree. Ryoma's right... Talking trees DO defy every law of everything!
Alice The Walker chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
as previously mentioned not a pairing I care for, but yes you have the touch for omake's and one-shots. I was once again laughing. even though i should probably start doing my chem homework...ah well it can wait
kura-permanenthiatus chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
whats omake anyways _

HAHAHAHAHHA eh. stupid atobe? bothering ryoma at an unearthly hour, giving him 'chocolatepoison', and getting the dates wrong XD

Sakura~
Zaya chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Poor Ryoma. Suffering unwelcome early wake-up calls then an assassination atempt. The poor kid really needs a break.

The funeral service for Atobe's pants will be held this coming Monday, if Atobe would like to attend and say a final good-bye.
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
OMG awin-chan I was smirking as I read this as I am in the school library (omgpeoplearestaringatme) but anyway - I love it! It's freakin' hilarious, so it's going on my favourites' list.

Oops. I swore that I wouldn't review for a week, but I'm breaking this rule as of NOW, so feel honoured that your story gave me such a push to do it. XDD By the way, some of the italised words ate up the space in between with normal words, some examples being: "positively amazingso" (obviously you need to put a space there yourself, I'm just typing them out verbatim), "simply because itrepresented".

I loved the poisoning bits. In fact, I love every single part of this story, so good job! XD
ThrillPair chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
XD

I love it!

Thank god there's one decent fic out for Valentine's day! Even if it wasn't thrill, Royal is always
TisonlyMeNow chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
hahaha!GAWD!Love it!so fuuny!
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I love it, you did a great job
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This was just so funny! You've got love Atobe and his delutional thoughts! At times I don't know if I should feel sorry for Ryoma or Atobe.

"Ryoma decided that he wasn't going to speak to Atobe for at least a month. Or two. For trying to poison him."

That line had me laughing so much, I loved it_
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
lol. That was very cute and funny. Atobe is so amusing. Poor Ryoma... an excellent fic to read for Valentine's Day! (Even if a day early lol)
animefav chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I like this story, especially the part where Atobe "justify" his own actions.

You have not lost your touch, the omake is still as good as ever.

Hmm, Royal love does seem to be missing this few weeks, wonder if I should write some Royal pair.
Dudly chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
whatcha talking about, no royal? life goes on had been updated p well, i would have updated if i could have abused your betaing skills yesterday.

but you were away.

brat. xD

the royal was oh so lovely...

dudly -xx-
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Since you asked -so- nicely that you wanted a review...

tada! Look! It's a review!

And -no- Awin-chan, your fics do not deserve flames! And besides i'm trying to preserve my claws for fics that really, really suck.

I like how Atobe didn't notice that it was only the twelfth, and the fact that his chocolate stinks XP I guess Atobe-sama can't be perfect in everything, ne? Or maybe it was just because cooking chocolates is too 'pleabiany' for the likes of him -
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Oh, the omake was lovely. XD

I seriously wonder if I should write Royal Pair this Valentine's Day.

Hm...