Reviews for Shot In The Dark
Radon65 chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
This is a brilliantly played battle. David is a very resourceful and ingenious captain. The strategy going on here is incredibly well thought out. I commend your ability to come up with this.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I guess the Enterprise isn't going to get in on this, but it's well done nonetheless. Your OCs really are great, and it's cool the way that the Klingons are focused on and developed almost as much as the Starfleet officers. The technobabble you've been throwing out is amazing and the decoy probe was a great idea.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Good opening teaser. Your OCs were very believable and you've started out with some vindictive Klingons. I can't wait to see how the Enterprise gets involved in this.
al422 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Hi. I'm enjoying your story, and I hope you've got more to give us on the way.

You write very active, aggressive prose. I'm guessing you're more than a little knowledgeable about military machinery, or else you're making up a lot of authentic-sounding jargon. Your characters do speak a lot more technically than TOS folks usually do, but it sounds believable. Am I too wrong if I guess you've got drawings of the Kepler on your desk?

Thanks for having the Klingons use their own units of time and distance.