Reviews for Flawed Perfection
guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
I would just like to throw in my two cents. There are people who have expressed hatred regarding your piece, and certain liberties you have taken with the plot and characters. I, for one, love this work of art, and I sincerely hope you will write and post the rest of the chapters you have listed on your profile. I find your writing style simply perfect, and you did an excellent job capturing the emotional depth of all the characters and interactions.
Thunder Demon of Noir chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
You fucking suck
Thunder Demon of Noir chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Why do you insist on making eragon to be a FUCKING PUSSY!? For Christs sake man fucking...fuck dude
Damon Fyrian chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I know that this is a bit random, since it's from the first book, but I winced and started rubbing the inside of my thighs as I imagined what happened to Eragon when he first rode Saphira happening to me. I may have a VERY high pain tolerance, but that would be pushing it.
Ancalagon chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Great story. Very interested to read about this Tide of Darkness. I really liked your portrayal of Arya and Eragon - I think you captured Arya's greater experience well, and demonstrated Eragon's growing capabilities. Also, I felt Galbatorix' trap was brilliant - totally in character and well thought out. It was a bit of a shame not to see more of Saphira, but I hope that would change in the coming chapters. Thank you for an enjoyable story.
xxud chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Arya should have accidentally stabbed eragon in the chest or stomach and have a whole scene of them talking and her final lying healing him or he dies and she shocks him back alive but he stays unconscious for a few days
definitelyinfinitely chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Flawed Perfection is the best story I've read on FF and one of the best I ever read.
I'll tell you why I say that. It is only the third story I've read that, on first reading, made me violently want to tear both the story and author apart- the other two were a Leo Tolstoy short story and 'Not untrue and not unkind' by Ed O'Loughlin. The emotions of your work reach such a crescendo in some places that they make me want to worship the author.
Having said that, don't you think the plot has diverged a lot from canon? 98000 words on Helgrind alone? The darkness emanating from Helgrind was a bit unnecessary, imHo.
But then, you're such a a amazing writer that my complaints sound ungrateful to me.
Please, please finish this!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
This story started out great and then turned into crap ... I would say good effort but I would be lying
Mrs.darcy123 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
This is the most devastatingly beautiful piece I've ever read. Please, please continue writing it!
hijinklum chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oh gods, I'm dying here. This whole story has been wonderful, filled with mountainous plot peaks and gorgeous character deveopment. The fact that this hasn't been updated in 2 years has me quite sad, because I'm questioning if it will be finished. None the less, this was absolutely amazing. Bravo.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
hey, remember me? well if not look below this review. anyway I hate this story. Don't get me wrong because you are a exceptional writer it's just tha this isn't my type of story. True that it may not be complete but the plotline is against my liking. Also it's really depressing. But still fantastic job on everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hey, I have this habit of reading reviews before the story and from what i've read of you I have reason to believe that you are a very good writer so i'll read this and give you my opinion (not that it's important)and I hope its worth while. (: