Reviews for Flawed Perfection
hijinklum chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Oh gods, I'm dying here. This whole story has been wonderful, filled with mountainous plot peaks and gorgeous character deveopment. The fact that this hasn't been updated in 2 years has me quite sad, because I'm questioning if it will be finished. None the less, this was absolutely amazing. Bravo.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
hey, remember me? well if not look below this review. anyway I hate this story. Don't get me wrong because you are a exceptional writer it's just tha this isn't my type of story. True that it may not be complete but the plotline is against my liking. Also it's really depressing. But still fantastic job on everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hey, I have this habit of reading reviews before the story and from what i've read of you I have reason to believe that you are a very good writer so i'll read this and give you my opinion (not that it's important)and I hope its worth while. (:
Dragonknight1400 chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Het i just read your entire posted fanfic in like three days and i loved it and was wondering when the next chapie is coming out? I really like it and wanna read more!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Amazing with perfect detail and an excellent plot choise. You leave the reader open to imagine their surroundings while not giving too little information. The chapters are long and that is another great aspect about it. All around i couldnt think of a better writer then Christopher Piolini himself.
Alexycon chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this is an amazing story...ive only read the first two chapters and i feel the need to spend the rest of the night (which is now 3 hours or so left) reading. lol, im a sucker for good ExA fluff. and you are a great writer. also, i thought the combat was written fairly well-im not a writer myself but i have some good knoledge of how it plays out (partially from reading Richard Lee Byers's Forgotten Realms books, also great novels). anyway, i just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done, and to continue writing because you certainly have a good future in it.
SoulReaper511 chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
like it
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Fuck you
Anonomus reader who enjoys it chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
This is sone of the best and longest writing ive seen on ff and i really hope you continue to write, surely you could come up with some ideas of your own and begin a book or two?

Even as a hobby you might get somewhere. As i see it you have a talent for picking up the true authors intentions as to the nature of the peice andyou have included the new e/a with a greater and better personality . Anyways keep going and enjoy yourself- that it what really counts!
philip222 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wonderful story! Please if you don't mind, keep updating. Well, anyway like the previous reviewer I am a bit confused about your profile; which list 3 more seemingly non-existent chapters. They do not appear to be here. Are they future updates?
Bob1551 chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
Having just noticed this series a couple of days ago (by pure accident on Inheritance Forums) I pay you my profound respect for writing this story - I'm a big fan of CP, but after the 4th book I felt something was missing concerning ExA (as we all do!) so I looked for fanfics (I never before did). I found some post-Inheritance ones, they weren't particuarily bad, but can't begin to compare to what you have achieved. I will comment in more detail in future reviews, promised!

One small question though to you or just anyone: When is the next update gonna be? Will there even be one? I'm slightly confused over the fact how far the story has evolved, "Consequences I" is the last chapter right? The whole story hasn't ended yet? Got a bit confused because in your profile the chapter names and length is already there plus the series began in 2008.

Oh btw, props to your language skills, I myself am German and since I just love the English language I'm always delighted to find non-native speakers with such a high level.

KEEP IT UP!
Shurty Arya chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
And it gets better :P I'm really loving this story a lot. Perhaps this is the way the series should've gone...it'd be better than what actually happened in Inheritance.

Anyways, the backstory with Faolin was excellent. I personally always imagined him making her the flower once they were both old enough to be considering a real relationship of sorts, but the way you did it works out well too. I have to admit though, as much as I love the A/F pairing, it lost a lot of its spark the moment E/A separated :/ But that's just me wallowing in my PIDS. As always, I'm looking forward to reading more :)
Shurty Arya chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
This was a spectacular chapter! The bathing scenes were amusing, but we also saw more of who Arya really is in her reaction to breaking the gatekeeper. I'm looking forward to reading the rest :)
The Bearer chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This narrative, SeriousScribble, is a deliciously dark and entertaining read. Your characters possess a deeper sense of reality and psychological presence than I feel many real people do, and as such it is more refreshing and a profoundly more human experience to read your story than it is to engage in the meaningless interactions that characterize this contemporary America. Although I am somewhat of a cynic, I believe this truth to be more solid in foundation than the lies they feed our youth today.

Arya is the masterpiece of your work. She is at once something darker and more evilly tormented yet also something more beautiful than the Arya of Paolini, and your craft does great justice to her inner torment and conflict, the likes of which Paolini does not even bother to hint at. As a result, SeriousScribble, your Arya is substantially more real and interesting than his. Your Eragon is crafted in a similar way, but his significance pales compared to the compelling nature of Arya's persona.

I would also like to address the aspect of your writing that portrays the deeper recesses of the minds, and both questions the reader's understanding of the unknown beings that inhabit that abyss and enforces the fearful yet compelling curiosity that humankind exhibits with regard to such things. Your work satisfies the insatiable appetite for something more significant than quotidian trivialities that I cannot seem to find relief from.

One more thing: as an (apparently) native German speaker, your command of the English language is commendable.

I do hope you get around to finishing this wonderful piece of literature in the very near future, or if you already have then posting the rest online!

-The Bearer of the Mask