Reviews for The Older I Get
ikhny chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I know this is good because I don't really even like the whole Edward/Bella thing and I really like this.

Great work!
WAT i've DONE chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OMG that was heck of good! and i love the song choice!keep on wrighting cause ur heck of good!IFLY!
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Hey I've never review my own story before but just this once I'm going to. To myself I think this is one of the most important stories I will ever write. I don't know why but it just makes me want to sit around and think about how things could have been and how they can be so different if we picked something else.

Bella really was at the crossroads of her life and she saw her could-have-been life flashing before her eyes. It's just kind of makes me want to think. Choices are hard but if you try you'll make the right one. My theory on Jacob imprinting on a different girl is very much possible but than again it might take Jacob over a hundred years to find the right girl to imprint on.

So, I'm going to tell myself, Good job Streaming Radiant Fire, you actually thought something out and I'm impressed with us. I never thought the moment we'd ever think of something important would come but here it is. :)
ErrorDexis chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Pretty cool. Most people disregard it but I agree with you; it would be natural if not 'human' of Bella to be thinking of Jacob sometimes after her transformation...