Reviews for 814 Out of Stars Hollow
maipigen chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Am i a horrible person for wishing they'd have those twins that Lorelai dreamed about that one time? lol...

And i have to admit, although Nate has grown on me, I still hope for some jess...sigh, there's a reaason it's called a hopeless romantic...

Happy writing

Ditte Mai
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
While I am usually rooting for a girl where fictional characters are concerned, I'm thinking - and also in a way hoping - it's a boy for Luke and Lorelai. I just think it would be interesting and also new to both of them, as both are parents to a girl already. But I'll wait and see. Ohh, and I'm really curious to see if Lorelai will freak out over a possible old flame showing up again in Luke's life; it's usually not her style, but she's pregnant after all, all those hormones bustling about...

I guess my feelings/instincts toward Nate were correct. While I liked him as a character, very much so, I couldn't really see him as a permanent fixture in Rory's life - maybe because he was lacking the depth a character of that nature would need. But there's still time and room for you to explore that possibility. It's strange saying all of this while at the same time knowing that their fate is already pretty much decided seeing as you've finished this season. However, I want to let you in on my thought process while reading these episodes as a guide to possible future additions or adjustments.
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
I am glad Lorelai wants to try and forget she heard what she is having, since she wants to keep it a surprise. Hee. Paris getting into it with the receptionist. I could so picture that. Good thing Nate showed up when he did. (and I shouldn't be reading this at work 'cause I almost told my boss that a 'Nate' was on the phone for him, LOL). Poor Paris being so confused at what to do about Doyle. Aww. Cute moment with Luke and Lorelai when Lorelai told him that she knows what they are having. Can't wait to find out what it is! O. The not knowing the sex is gonna kill Emily probably, lol. I can't believe she is acting the way she is though about it all. I mean, it's not her decision and she needs to deal with it. I can't believe Taylor called a meeting with the town elders to discuss if Rory's roll in Stars Hollow.

Hee. Luke doubled his bid this time around for the basket... how sweet. I am surprised Nate showed up a the event. I was wondering if he would... I am glad he did. Had a feeling Doyle would show up. I hope they work things out. Aw. Nate is leaving the Courant? That's sad. Poor Rory. Awesome assignment opportunity he has coming up though. Aww. Luke caved! Hee. I like that they aren't letting anyone else know about it.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Such a great accomplishment for Rory to have her first real article printed. For some reason I thought something was going to go wrong, but I am glad nothing did.

Wow. Doyle is back! I can't believe he has been back for a month and is working/living near Paris and she is just now finding out about it. That was different of Emily to call Lorelai and tell her the truth. I really like how their relationship is going. They are really trying to make it work. Aw. Rory took a chance and got turned down by Nate. At least she tried. And poor Paris going crazy because Doyle called. Oh wow! The Dr. slipped! Haha love how you "beeped" the sex of the baby out.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Poor Rory saying the wrong thing and getting embarrassed in front of Nate. It was so funny though. That's awesome that she got a front-page story. Great they are bringing back the bid-a-basket auction
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Awesome. I was wondering when Rory would get to the article Nate wrote about Stars Hollow. Love it so far.
bella carisJJ chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Gahh! ff is messing with my reviews! :(

Ok, last try (this is for the whole episode):

About Luke and Lorelai: I love when you describe: "Luke and Lorelais house/bedroom" "Luke looked at his wife", "Lorelai told to her husband"...aw, its like seeing the wedding ring in ther fingers! little things like those make me really happy *grins*

I cant wait for the baby to be born! I like you didnt reveal the sex yet...I like to be surprised :D A boy would be perfect this time, imo, but if it turns out to be another girl (lol) Id love her to be named Natalie...Ive always liked that name! but my preference is still a boy...Well see :)

The bid-basket auction was great! as good as it gets, really. Kirk bidding to the wrong basket...hilarious! And when Luke said: "I’d pay a million to have lunch with you…" was so sweet! I love when Luke gets romantic just for her *sighs*

Im glad you keep Paris in the picture, shes a great character. She always add something to the scenes...Like in this Friday Night dinner...I was cracking up just picturing her there, making everybody feel sorta awkward...and how she freaked out about Doyle...lol, that was so Paris.

And last but no least...Im so intrigued with this "visit" that Luke is recieving! Blonde girl? who is she? Im kinda scared, I admit it, but I do hope lots of jealousy from Lorelai, and that should be fun :D

So...Im on my way to read the next episode...thanks!
bella carisJJ chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Oh...I wrote a lot in my last review and then I see half of it didnt appear :( So...heres what its missing:

Like I was saying, my favorite part is always Luke and Lorelai
bella carisJJ chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Ok, it took me more weeks than I promised it would, but finally Im back on track with the reading and reviewing thing...Sorry that I fell behind with this S8! (which I still love, of course!)

I loved the whole episode. I admit it, I still miss Jess a lot in the picture, but I like the way youve written Nate (mysterious, smart, mature) so now that he may be gone, I dont want him to leave! Especially because its refreshing to know someone who doesnt fall on Rorys feet at first sight. And I also like this "new" Rory, she kinda reminds me the S1 Rory, sweet, bt more mature and willing to learn from the others...So, Im really interested in how they can get together, if that happens of course.

My favorite part is of course, Luke and Lorelai
stephbobef chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
WHAT! why would you do that! u are so evil not letting us no the sex of the baby... anyways keep on writing and i dont just mean more episodes i mean more seasons... and it better be a BOY!
Hahabimbi chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
I love your season so .

I wonder how Lorelai recognized the sex of the baby from the . But I love that Luke let Lorelai to tell him:-)

and about Nate. I really like him and I would like him and Rory to be a couple. But if you dont want to go with this route you could make him a gay. thats something we havent seen on GG yet. and the more I think about it the more I see something gayish about .

either way, great work:-)
Braelyn Rae chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Oh my gosh, I'm dying to know the sex of the baby already! I knew something was going on with Nate, but I wasn't sure. I can't believe you're even considering taking him away from us. I love him! Anyway, I'm excited about the next episode- I love Andrea Parker and am really curious what how her character knows Luke. PLEASE update soon!
Braelyn Rae chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
She's having a "BEEP"! Oh my!
Braelyn Rae chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
"The matter I want to address is the fact that we now have a spy among us, Taylor."- LOL! I about died laughing! This is SO good! I loved how they turned off the lights on Rory- lol, I'm still laughing!
Braelyn Rae chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh how I've missed these episodes. Hope you didn't think I've been skipping out on the reviews! It just took me WAY longer to catch up with everything before I could even read this. And it was great, as always, and I won't go on and on about it 'cause I have more to read. YAY!