Reviews for Hearts
sakR9 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
AWwwwww, Reno left her that candy?

This was good. I liked it, the interaction, the description, Tifa's reaction to a hott hott Reno :D

Thanks for this!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw, that was cute of Reno to give that candy heart to Tifa, though she hadn't been aware at the time. Ah, he was so close to kissing her! That's too bad, they are a good couple. I pretty much like any pairing with Tifa in it, even the canon (or not canon, I can never be sure) Cloti. I gotta admit, though, your story is the first Reti I've ever read. And I liked it a lot. I'm converted! XD
thunderings chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
First off, let me start by saying that I very much dislike Tifa. I found her annoying in both the game and movie, and could you hundreds of reasons why I don't like her. Give me Aerith anyday! However, you wrote this in such a great way that I was able to overlook my feelings towards Tifa. Capturing Reno's character isn't easy, and you did it wonderfully! This story was alluring, seductive, and beautiful. Great job.
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aww, very nice.
kong is king chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Reno thinks he's so cool. He doesn't know I'm coming after him. He reminds me of Sasuke. distinct sounds of guns loading

An empty bar at the dead of night is just the place for romance, no? Being approached by the mysterious stranger (who's a total jackass but you don't care)...the way you describe it is beautiful, you know? It reminds me of a big city that you think is dead at night, but it's not really-it has lonely people who hang around it, an come towards each other because of loneliness. Like Teef and Reno. This is exactly what I think of when I read the story. Kinda romantic.

Tifa should've hit him harder! fumes She needs someone besides Cloud or Reno-they're both royal pricks.

Sorry fer going on and on with this! I liked it, tho'.

Btw: you shouldn't feel so bad. I was being kinda selfish and self-pitying. Nothing to really worry yourself about.

kong

Listening to: Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
How...HOW could I have not read and reviewed this yet? I am sorry D: This was so awesome! Sexy to say the least! And I love me some ReTi! They are gonna happen! Anyway, I loved the portrayl of Tifa and Reno in this. Reno was smexy there XD Aha! She can't deny her feelings for him! Anyway, I loved it. If only she hadnt told him to leave, but the ending was wonderful, so sweet. She will be his :D Everyone will wait and see! This inspires me to write my ReTi story on my list to do...I think Ill get the SquallAerith done first :D Loved it, instant fave!
a pretty little stranger chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Typically, I don't leave reviews unless I either a) really like the story or b) it stirred major emotions.

It was actually both.

The emotion was fondness and I now see that ReTi is a very cute pairing and I like it. I've never come across one before.

You're a very talented author and I'm looking forward to read the rest of your stories.
Dark Mousy chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aw...this is a really cute story. I'm sad it doesn't have more reviews! It should!
kiwi.bear chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was just so...beautiful.

W-when did you get into Reti? - It does not matter. Read it, enjoyed it, loved it, and going to fave it for surre.
Da God Cane chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Damn...the way you write Reno, I wish I had the swagger that he does, specially the ladies. Very good job, the end had me cracking up. Now to go find something dark and unforgiving to wash this down with.

P-E-A-C-E!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Sequel! That can't be it. Great job and keep writing Re/Ti! Kep up the excellent work!
x.gone chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh, my dear SecretBox, you're writing is so lovely. As you should already know, I throughly enjoy your work, very much and I can never get enough of it. Especially if it's ReTi. Truly, you have a gift that I will never have. I may be able to say something with a few simple words, but you can paint a picture with yours. A vast difference;

I loved this, by the way. Thank you for the dedication. 8D
regenerate chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
{&hearts}

Oh yeah, right Sam, that wasn't the least bit amazing and gorgeous and envy-envoking oneshot in the least. Nope, not one bit. Aerith is SO not jealous of you and she isn't inwardly cursing in her head at why the plot-bunnies of sugar-coated words aren't spinning half as good webs as you are.

Tee-hee. It was love, lovey. I loved it so much.

'It wasn't sexy in the least.' pfftsnortwhateverTifa

It turned me on..3

The last line was delicious and then some.

Oh, btw, I put mine up too. Though I should try a day earlier, what do you think?

[love!foreverever-ever-;

aerith -]
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
wow! I love this, the ending is fantastic
MyIncentive chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Now that's what I call an ending. )

Gee Cloud, do you ever give a moment's consideration to the ones who love you?

Nice.